Add new receipts quickly using the autofill feature. Capture photos, add drawings, record voice memos, and attach files from other apps. Receipt totals may be entered in any currency and are instantly converted to your home currency. Create sophisticated filters based on multiple receipt fields to quickly find your receipts.
Browse through graphs to keep track of income and spending. See how much money is spent over time and by account, category, and currency.
Generate Excel, PDF, HTML, and CSV reports with attachments. Optionally embed photos and drawings in PDF reports. Specify report names and add custom headers. Select which receipt fields to include and sort/group receipts by any field. Share reports using a variety of options including Box, CloudApp, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive.
Keep track of business, family, or group income / expenses by syncing to the cloud. Enable automatic sync support to keep multiple devices up to date. Import and export receipts (CSV) with attachments to multiple destinations.
- pie and bar graphs for accounts, categories, units, spending over time, custom currency fields, and income / expenses
- email, print, save to SD card, and open graphs in other apps
- add income, expense, or mileage receipts
- add receipts in any currency and set account/home currency totals
- use autofill to populate new receipts based on previous receipts
- add repeating receipts with interval and end date
- attach photos, drawings, voice memos, and other files to receipts
- rotate, scale, crop, and adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation for receipt photos
- generate Excel, PDF, CSV, and HTML reports with attachments
- add custom report headers
- select report file names and report names
- sort and group report receipts by any field
- specify which fields to include and their order
- option to embed photos and drawings in PDF reports (1, 2, or 4 per page)
- overlay receipt fields on photos and drawings
- include links to file attachments (Excel and HTML)
- zip report and attachment files
- preview report before sending
- send reports via email, SD card, WiFi, another app, print, Box, CloudApp, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive
- add accounts to manage groups of receipts
- use budgets to keep track of spending
- create categories and subcategories
- select account and category icons (over 450 included) and a tint colour
- custom receipt fields including currency, date, list, number, percent, percent total, switch, tags, and text types
- create receipt filters using any combination of fields
- notifications remind you to add receipts, save backups, and create reports
- passcode for keeping financial data secure
- keep multiple devices in sync (requires Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive account)
- import and export receipts (CSV) with attachments
- backup/restore data and settings
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.