Save and manage your recipes comfortably in the RecipeBook app and keep them at your fingertips.
You just started working at a bar and need to learn the cocktail menu? No need to waste time with the oldfashioned index card system, use the app's training function.
You are looking for a drink with the ingredients x, y, shaken not stirred and served in a martini glass? The search function lets you find just the right recipes based on your search critieria.
• Create recipe including picture, glass, garnish, technique, ingredient, unit, tags, info and mark as favorite
• Change liquid units (ml, cl, oz, shot) and all corresponding values are recalculated immediately
• Sort lists by: name (ascending / descending), last modified
• Filter lists by: name, tag, category
• Search function for all recipe properties. Search criteria can be combined, incl. multiple selection, e.g. for ingredients
• Create training and practise all recipes or only unknown ones, and save the result
• Backup your recipes locally or to Dropbox (requires Dropbox account)
The app doesn't come with a pre-build cocktail database, containing thousands of recipes you don't need, but aims to be a digital recipe notebook where you can comfortably save and manage your recipes in order to build your own database.
Questions, feedback and feature requests are always welcome. Contact us at: email@example.com
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.