Redis is the most popular in-memory key-value data store. It’s very lightweight and its data types give it an edge over the other competitors. If you need an in-memory database or a high-performance cache system that is simple to use and highly scalable, Redis is what you need. Redis Essentials is a fast-paced guide that teaches the fundamentals of data types, explains how to manage data through commands, and shares experiences from big players in the industry.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 230 pages
- Be familiar with the basics of Redis
- Know the fundamentals of data types such as Strings, hashes, lists & more
- Avoid common pitfall for various scenarios
- Learn major differences between client implementations in PHP, Python, & Ruby
- Know security techniques such as basic authorization, firewall rules & SSL encryption
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.