Finally, an App for your Fender Mustang guitar amplifier! Provides complete "deep" editing of all Presets, Effects, and Amplifiers. Direct mode allows drag and drop re-ordering of presets. Performance mode lets you build a complete "set list" of song-by-song Presets, with multiple presets per song. Requires Android version 3.0 or later and a USB OTG (On-The-Go) adapter/cable to connect your Tablet or Smartphone to the amplifier.
- For Fender Mustang I, II,III, IV, and V (v.1 & v.2) and Mustang Floor series amplifiers.
- Requires USB OTG adapter/cable for connection to amplifier.
- Drag & Drop preset re-ordering.
- Preset deep editing. Edit all parameters of all effects and amplifier simulations.
- Edit the Preset Signal Chain using Drag & Drop
- Performance Mode designed for gigging musicians. Set up complete "sets" of multiple Presets.
- Import .FUSE preset definitions.
- Supports wireless operation using Bluetooth to connect to a second Android device.
- Access the Amplifier's built-in tuner with on-screen tuner display.
- Set a Start-up preset of your choice.
- Effect "Memory" remembers how you like your effects and amplifiers to be set when added to a Preset.
- Dynamic mapping of Quick Access presets in performance mode.
- Preset and Performance Back up and Restore.
- Performance Mode and Direct modes can be "locked" to avoid "fat finger" errors.
- Supports EXP-1 Expression pedal on Mustang III/IV/V amplifiers.
- Includes comprehensive in-app Help Document.
Remuda is the only known App designed to "talk" to Fender Mustang guitar amps. Regularly updated and supported by a guitar playing programmer.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.