The RIDBC Auslan Tutor is a video-based Australian Sign Language (Auslan) teaching application.
The RIDBC Auslan Tutor has been designed to assist families of young deaf children learn Auslan. More than 500 Auslan signs are included.
The RIDBC Auslan Tutor moves beyond the basic premise of teaching individual signs by including five corresponding entries for each sign. These five entries are:
• a photo of the handshape used to form the sign
• a video clip demonstrating the single sign
• a video clip of the sign used in a phrase
• a video clip of the phrase used in a sentence
• a text note about Auslan grammar that is pertinent to the sign, phrase or sentence
These additional features help improve the users understanding and use of Auslan.
The portability of the RIDBC Auslan Tutor allows for ongoing communication opportunities throughout the day.
• Clear and easy to follow learning hierarchy
• Over 500 signs, each demonstrated multiple times in single signs, phrases and sentences
• Special Auslan grammar instruction for each sign
• Auslan Northern and Southern dialects
• Sign search
• Auslan alphabet
• Auslan numbers
• Related signs
The RIDBC Auslan Tutor was developed by staff at the Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children, in consultation with expert Auslan users.
With thanks to the Atlassian Foundation.
* photos/media/files permissions: the app has resources (images, videos) that it saves onto the device, and needs permission to access those resources.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.