Video with a love poem by A.S.Pushkin:
Please note that this application can be used for translations of poems. We tried to make it and give you an example. Copy a poem in Google translator. Choose the language in which to do the translation. In translation, of course, the words will not rhyme. You enter a word (which end in a line) in our program. See variants of rhyme. And most likely one of the variants will be such that fits the meaning.
The author of this poem is the author of this application.
Version rimes Multi:
- 15 languages: English, Polish, Afrikaans, Swahili, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Croatian, Turkish, Danish, Czech, Hungarian, Norwegian.
- 2 different algorithms for English (English 1 and English 2).
- Search history (which is intended for off-line).
- 4 algorithms for each language: from "any" - to "best".
- Voice input.
- All of languages based on latin alphabet, except English have its own characters. For example: "ç" and "ü" in Turkish, or "ã" in Portuguese, or "ś" and "ć" in Polish, or "ü" and "ß" in German, or "à" in French and so on. You can use this characters, but application will generate much more rimes, if you change such letters to English analogues.
- The best quality gives less variants.
- The "any" quality sometimes can give very interesting rimes.
- The algorithms are focused on words with the accent on the last syllable. If you have accent on the penultimate syllable, you'll see firstly rimes with the accent on the last syllable.
Good sample for different quality is the word "detective". The app gives 20 rimes in "best", about 50 in "good", about 100 in "middle" and about 150 in "any".
So, if you see no variants, reduce quality. If you see too many variants, raise it.
If the database has not rime, try the following:
- Find a synonym to the word that you need to rime. And find a rime to the synonym in our application.
- Change the singular to plural or plural to singular form of the words to which you search the rime.
- Change the place of words in your poem so that the word to which we have no rime, moves to the beginning or middle. And try to find the rime to other word.
The application requires internet.
The application can also be used to translate poetry from one language to another, provided that you know both languages. Translated by "Google" the whole text and then look for a rime through the application.
The rime`s generator available for English, Polish, Afrikaans, Swahili, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Croatian, Turkish, Danish, Czech, Hungarian, Norwegian.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.