Road2Ps is a convenient and automated application to record accurate and complete learner driver history on an Android phone. The app records driving routes, weather conditions, number of hours driven (day and night) and other relevant information automatically. Through its analytical features, it helps you to practice in various weather and driving conditions, and focus on driving in a well balanced range of conditions.
For the supervisor, the app helps to track driving routes during each learning session and provide variety in driving conditions. The app exports all the automatically recorded data to a file for input into the official (physical) learner log book.
The features of Road2Ps are:
• View driving routes for each driving session
• Simplify the calculation of day and night time driving quotas
• Automated Weather detection during driving sessions
• Get recommendations on what to practice
• Graphical chart of driving sessions in different weather conditions
• Graphical chart of driving sessions with different manoeuvres
• Track multiple drivers, vehicles and supervisors on the same device
• Log odometer readings
The app requires an internet connected phone with GPS to support all features.
The app stores information for handwritten logbooks required by:
• VicRoads (Victoria)
• Department of Transport and Main Roads (Queensland)
• Roads and Maritime Services (New South Wales)
For other states, this app can help you record your driving experience for your information
Only use this application when your vehicle is fully parked and safe. Please do not use this app while driving. New laws prohibit the use of mobile phones for any function while driving (including while stationary but not parked). Using mobile phones while driving may incur penalties.