This is an app with knowledge of pharmacology, which is useful for B.Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy, MBBS, Nursing and Dental students. It provides basic pharmacology concepts which is very much useful and linked to subjects like clinical pharmacology, toxicology, clinical pharmacy, hospital pharmacy etc. The app gives a short and easy view to study pharmacology.
The APP contains features like
1. Pharmacology intros - It includes all the terms associated with Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics.
2. Drug classifications - In anatomical point of view.
3. Safe drugs in Pregnancy.
4. Drugs of choice for many diseases
4. Capsules - It includes Pharmacology multiple choice questions which are useful for preparing for many competitive exams.
4. Bioassays - It includes the concepts of bioassays, its methods & bioassays of some important drugs like Acetylcholine, Adrenaline, D-Tubocurarine, Digitalis, insulin, Heparin, Oxytocin, Vasopressin, Chorionic Gonadotrophin Urokinase, Streptokinase.
#Pharmacology Drug Classifications include
1. DRUGS ACTING ON AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM
α-Adrenergic Blocking Agents
β-Adrenergic Blocking Agents
Drugs Acting on Autonomic Ganglia
Drugs used for Glaucoma
2. AUTACOIDS AND RELATED DRUGS
5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) Antagonists
Drugs for Migraine
Prostaglandins (PGs) and their Analogues
Antipyretic-Analgesics and Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
Antirheumatoid Arthritis Drugs
3. DRUGS FOR RESPIRATORY DISORDERS
Drugs for Cough
Drugs for Bronchial Asthma
4. DRUGS ACTING ON CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
Drugs for Mania and Manic-Depressive (Bipolar) Disorder
Complex Action Opioids and Opioid Antagonists
Central Nervous System Stimulants
5. DRUGS ACTING ON PERIPHERAL (SOMATIC) NERVOUS SYSTEM
Skeletal Muscle Relaxants
6. HORMONES AND RELATED DRUGS
Anterior Pituitary Hormones and Related Drugs
Androgens and Related Drugs
Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction
Estrogens and Related Drugs
7. CARDIOVASCULAR DRUGS
Drugs for Peripheral Vascular Diseases
Drugs for Congestive Heart Failure
8. DRUGS ACTING ON KIDNEY
9. DRUGS AFFECTING BLOOD
10. GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS
Drugs for Peptic Ulcer
Drugs for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Nonspecific Antidiarrhoeal Drugs
11. ANTIBACTERIAL DRUGS
Beta-Lactam Antibiotics (Penicillins, Cephalosporins, Monobactams, Carbapenems), Aminoglycoside Antibiotics
12. ANTIFUNGAL, ANTIVIRAL, ANTIPROTOZOAL AND ANTHELMINTIC DRUGS
Drugs for Giardiasis
Drugs for Trichomoniasis
Drugs for Leishmaniasis
13. ANTICANCER DRUGS
14. MISCELLANEOUS DRUGS
Locally Acting Drugs on Skin and Mucous Membranes
Antiseptics and Disinfectants
Vaccines, Antisera, and Immunoglobulins
Other features include
'contact us' feature, through the mail,
'Share' via Whats app, Email.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.