Version 1.1.1 (dec. 16, 2014)
* After loading a vault, the primary and alternative authentication methods were displayed incorrectly
* After saving and then loading a vault, the passwords would be recognized as passwords as well as NFC tags. This caused S-Vault to crash when scanning an NFC tag. Vaults saved with version 1.1 have to be saved again.
Version 1.1 (dec. 15, 2014)
+ S-Vault now supports (nearly) every Android device on the market today
+ Added two new authentication methods: NFC and PIN-code
+ You can now have two authentication methods (a primary and an alternative) and you can switch between the two when the vault needs to be opened
+ Added the possibility to save and load the vault to/from storage and cloud services (of course this is heavily encrypted)
* You now need to authenticate when you open the settings dialog (in stead of only when importing or changing passwords)
* Fixed several small bugs causing crashing issues
* Added progress dialog when importing/exporting
* Changed the fingerprint dialog so it's more seamlessly integrated into the app now
Version 1.0 (dec. 4, 2014)
With S-Vault you transform the keyboard on your device into a password vault which can only be accessed through several authentication mechanisms like your fingerprint, NFC and a PIN code! This means that you never have to remember your passwords anymore, because S-Vault will give you access to all your favorite web services and more!
- Use your fingerprint, NFC or PIN code to authenticate you on websites or any other service available on your device.
- S-Vault is integrated in your keyboard. You can launch S-Vault from your keyboard.
- You can import your passwords from a variety of password managers like KeePass.
- By pairing with your (Chrome) desktop browser you can use S-Vault to fill in a password there too! The S-Vault extension needed for this feature is available in the Chrome Web Store.
We take security very seriously. Therefore, S-Vault is safe. Very safe. By using a strong AES encryption your passwords are safely stored only on your device. Whenever you need to send a password to your browser, a virtually uncrackable asymmetric RSA encryption with signature verification is used.
To keep it simple: it's what your bank uses.
- We're using industry standard AES and RSA encryption mechanisms to keep your passwords safe. Not even Einstein can crack them!
- You can now use long randomized passwords, a different one for each service. You don't have to remember any of them, you only need S-Vault!
- Your vault is safely stored on your device and cannot be opened by anyone but you. Not even if a hacker steals it from your device.
Whenever you need to enter a password, open the vault by tapping the vault icon on your (on-screen) keyboard, unlock your vault and the correct password will be automatically entered! This also works when you need to enter a password on your desktop browser. Neat huh?
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.