1. Click quick settings tile
2. Crop screenshot
3. Share it!
Screen Share Tile works through its quick settings tile, before using it, tile needs to be added on notification panel manually.
To add tile
Please follow the following steps:
1. Pull down completely the notification shade.
2. Tap the edit button (on stock Android it is a pencil). The quick settings editing layout will expand and display all the available tiles.
3. Scroll down and find the screen share tile.
4. Drag the tile up to the desired position.
5. That's it!
This is an open source project, the source code can be found at https://github.com/npes87184/ScreenShareTile.
Screen Recording - required in order to capture screenshots
Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.