With Search Duplicate File, an Android smart utility app, you can locate and remove these duplicate/dupe/cache/obsolete files easily and accurately! It can free up a lot of storage space on your Android device!
The first Android (Only Android) app used to search for duplicate files, since 2011, the fastest and most powerful duplicate/cache/obsolete files remover!
>>> Features(since 2011):
★ Major ★
Support SUB-FOLDER, select any directory.
Support LOCK-FOLDER, protect your important files (Paid version only).
Support SD CARD and OTG USB storages.
Support MOUNT POINTS, find the TRUE duplicates.
Support SMART-SELECTOR, distinguish original and duplicates accurately.
Support BIG GIF (Pause/Resume GIF).
Specify FILE TYPE or FILE EXTENSION.
Specify FILE SIZE.
PREVIEW the search results (image, audio, video, app).
EXCLUDE the search results.
RENAME the search results.
FILTER the search results (image, audio, video, document, app, keyword regex wildcard, selections).
SAVE and RESTORE the search results.
Batch delete files from MULTIPLE folders.
Batch create files SHA/CRC32/MD5.
Search SIMILAR IMAGES.
Search SIMILAR APP.
Search SIMILAR FILE NAME.
Search CAMOUFLAGED IMAGE/AUDIO/VIDEO/APK (Media file cache/thumbnail).
More and more features are coming, based on a POWERFUL SEARCH ENGINE!!!
★ User Experience ★
● Long-tap menu/item to display translation (Google/Microsoft translate app needed).
● Support switching languages, your translation is really appreciated: email@example.com, thank you!
● Remind you with notification after search is finished.
● The search results are grouped.
● Batch select|deselect|expand|collapse|delete|exclude files or groups.
★ Advanced ★
● Generate file fingerprint list.
● Save the search result to file /sdcard/duplicates.txt, please create the file firstly.
● Long tap filename, filepath or MD5 on details view, copy to system clipboard.
● Support wildcard characters "*" at Settings - General - Custom include field.
>>> How to:
>>> Known Issues:
● Searching for large amount files may cause crash - OutOfMemoryError, to avoid this crash, please specify file size in Settings - General.
● Unable to delete files on Android 4.4 Kitkat external SD card because of Google's Policy.
● In Gallery|Media Player apps, media files still there, or all disappeared.
1. Delete hidden file /sdcard/.nomedia.
2. Clear Media Storage data. Settings - Apps - All - Media Storage - Clear data.
3. Reboot your device and wait for a while.
>>> Special Thanks:
Eugene Sazonov (Russian)
عمار سالم (amar0876) (Arabic)
Ρεμέδιος η όμορφη (Greek)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.