• Customizable gauges with 92 sensors to choose from, Including fuel economy, boost pressure, battery voltage and G sensor gauge.
• Plot sensor data onto interactive graph and record real time sensor data up to 4 sensors at the same time.
• Gauge list allows you to track as many sensors in real time as you please.
• Save recorded data to csv (spreadsheet) file and export to PC for further analysis.
• Metric and imperial units for all gauges and graphs.
• Read and clear vehicle trouble codes and reset service engine light.
• Get additional information about trouble codes by tapping on it.
• Track fuel economy data with intuitive interface over three time intervals.
• Fuel economy data (Instantaneous and average) available in 4 units: mpg, km/l, l/100 km and Imperial mpg.
• Four methods of fuel economy calculation available.
• Long term fuel economy tracking in 5 different time intervals: (1,2,4,13,26 and 52 weeks) with interactive graph that can be cropped and scrolled through.
• Record HD video with up to five gauges and map superimposed.
• Save video with h.264 format for best quality/compression ratio.
• Download freeze frame data.
• Emissions readiness test.
• Receive notifications when engine is overheating (i.e High water/oil temperatures).
• Read VIN, Calibration information and other useful data directly from the ECU.
• Multiple ECU support.
• HUD gauge designed for night driving.
• Custom enhanced PID support.
• Two themes to choose from.
• Speed limit warning.
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter compatible.
• Landscape mode available for all views.
• Get drag race times:0–60 mph, 0–100 mph, quarter mile and 1/8 mile times.
• Get lap times as well as gap time.
• Record track circuit using GPS and get position in track in real time.
• Choose from stored tracks to race.
• Get comprehensive summary of race detailing every lap.
• Get other useful statistics such as distance traveled, max speed, max HP and more.
*** The app requires an obd/obd2 ELM327 Bluetooth or Wi-Fi adapter.
To track fuel economy data, vehicle must be equipped with a MAF sensor.
A quality OBD/OBD2 Bluetooth/WiFi adapter is recommended such as OBDLink LX/MX for optimal performance.
Tested Compatible adapters:
Veepeak Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth Check BLE
OBDLink MX Wi-Fi
OBDLink LX Bluetooth
Vgate iCar 2.0 Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
iAutomobil OBDII Bluetooth
Other Wifi/Bluetooth adapters should work as well.
If you encounter any problems please contact me before giving a low rating.
If you submit a crash report please include the type/make of OBD2 adapter you are using.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.