CALCULATE SHOT ANGLE AND AIMING POINTS VIA TRIANGULATION:
(1) Stand behind object ball and align vertical white line from center of object ball to pocket or target, tap.
(2) Stand behind cue ball and align from edge of cue ball to opposite edge of object ball, tap.
(3) Stand behind cue ball and align from center of cue ball to center of object ball, tap.
CALCULATE SHOT ANGLE AND AIMING POINTS VIA GHOST BALL GUESS:
(1) Stand behind object ball and align from center of object ball to pocket or target, tap-hold for 1 second.
(2) Stand behind cue ball and align from center of cue ball to center of ghost ball, tap.
(This option is useful for quantifying your personal aiming method but is potentially less accurate)
ShotCalc uses the local geomagnetic field to calculate relative pool shot angles. The angular measurement can be accurate down to a fraction of a degree when the magnetometer is calibrated. However, the geomagnetic field is easily influenced by objects in the environment (buildings, beams, etc.) The app will ask the user to re-calibrate if it senses that the magnetometer accuracy has been compromised. All that is required is to rotate the phone along each of its three axes for 5-10 seconds (tumbling) so that the training algorithm corrects for the local geomagnetic field distortions. This procedure is required each time the user moves to a different pool table or building, or if the phone is brought too close to magnetic material.
Developed by N. Rhoades
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.