Hear some sample songs - https://gyokovsolutions.com/music-albums
Listen to albums with demo songs
Song Engineer - https://youtu.be/oWYQPvaaAYI
Seven modes - https://youtu.be/48vKyRcxWBU
Song production instructional video - https://youtu.be/xlxs6UzRPMI
This is the full version of Song Engineer Lite - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.songengineerlite
Full version app features:
- edit instrument notes and drums
- select song tonality
- use different song sections (Intro, Verse, Pre-Chorus, Chorus, Bridge, Outro and 4 additional sections)
- change song section length
- rearrange song sections
- change song elements root and scale type (major, minor, pentatonic, blues, chromatic etc...)
- recompose section
- recompose instrument in section
- change instruments used in midi
- save song as midi and xml file
- open saved song from xml file
- control composing parameters(melody phrasing, harmony rhythm, song sections preferred note lengths)
- swing mode
- lyrics writing - the app selects suitable words in order to match the melody accent to lyrics accent to achieve prosody and lyrics to fit comfortably the melody.
How to use:
1. Select song tonality using TONALITY menu.
2. Optionally you can change song structure using the three dots button on the left side of every song element. You can change element types, add new elements or rearrange them.
3. You can change the elements (Verse, Chorus etc...) scale root and type(major, minor etc...), length (in bars). Only the first occurrence of every element has the controls unlocked. When you change some property then all elements of the same type will change their values accordingly.
4. Press COMPOSE
5. The song is composed. 5 instruments are used - lead(vocal), guitar, bass, harmony(piano) and drums.
6. Press PLAY to listen to the song. You can change song tempo. Also you can hear every element and recompose it using the three dots button on the left side of each element.
7. You can edit instrument notes and drums by selecting Element Menu - Edit element.
8. Press SAVE to save the song in midi format. Song is saved in [sdcard]/SongEngineer folder. In settings you can change instruments type used in midi file. The midi file can be used for song enhancement and production using any DAW software.
Song Engineer manual - https://gyokovsolutions.com/song-engineer-manual
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.