• Training mode levels get you in the game and help prepare you for greater missions ahead.
• Use one- and two-finger Touch Mode to control the rotation of the cube arena, or try Move Mode, rotating your device around in space to capture the energy spheres.
• Progressive game play through three difficulty modes provides a challenge for all players.
• Keep track of your scores locally, or sign in to Google Play Games for worldwide leaderboard achievements.
• Discovery mode gives you the options to spin, flip, grow, and splash the spheres in a timeless, relaxing 3D physics simulation. You can even transform them into globular metaballs or point particles.
• Have fun on your Spheriquest!
Thank you for supporting indie game development! If you have comments, suggestions, or need a bug fixed, please visit us at http://www.explodingsodas.com/ or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audio engine: FMOD Studio by Firelight Technologies
Music by Per Kiilstofte:
• "Dystopia" --- https://machinimasound.com/music/dystopia
Music by Jens Kiilstofte:
• "Winter Dawn" --- https://machinimasound.com/music/winter-dawn
• "Ecstatic Wave" --- https://machinimasound.com/music/ecstatic-wave
• "Aduro" --- https://machinimasound.com/music/aduro
• "Fire Within" --- https://machinimasound.com/music/fire-within
• "Gold Coast" --- https://machinimasound.com/music/gold-coast
• "Infected Euphoria" --- https://machinimasound.com/music/infected-euphoria
All of the above music by Per and Jens:
• Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International