Instead of emulating traditional desktop music software it uses a mobile friendly approach inspired by more recent mobile offerings. At the same time it is not just a toy, and by exploring the help slides and the app itself you will discover several features uncommon in similar music making apps.
Some of those include:
* Feature complete grid style sequencer.
* Mark different sections of your song with various symbols so they are easily found.
* Choose from 16 different musical scales.
* Built in synthesizer/sampler with ADSR, filter, LFO and other good stuff.
* 8 built in effects.
* Effects and synth parameters automation with real time recording.
* Easily change and update whole parts of your song at once.
* Several different time signatures (2/4, 3/4 etc).
* Create your own instruments with your own wave files.
* Export your song as a wave file for easy sharing or importing to other audio or video software.
* Export and import songs for sharing and collaborating with other Sputter users.
* Export and import instruments for sharing with other Sputter users.
* No ads.
* No unnecessary permissions.
* No subscriptions.
Sputter is proudly built using several open source technologies, including Pure Data and Faust for the audio engine and LibGDX for graphics and UI.
You can download and run the Pure Data patch which Sputter is based on, under a free and open license:
Special thanks to:
* Matt Davey for permission to use some of his Pure Data patches in this project.
* Tom Cozzolino for tireless testing and great user feedback.
* Glen MacArthur for permission to use portions of the AVL Drumkits.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.