STEM Storiez – Robot Play is an interactive book that exposes children to the amazing world of robots. The read-along children story includes stunning visuals, animations, and sounds. Beautiful illustrations are used to playfully travel through the future of robots that engage with us in our world. This read-along book for kids is designed to be interactive and engaging, while teaching early STEM concepts. Throughout the story, mini games are used to progressively enhance the learning experience and create a kid-friendly environment.
Visit: http://stemstoriez.com/ to purchase the board book and play stylus to enhance the learning.
STEM Storiez is a set of switch-accessible e-books focused on science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). STEM Storiez incorporate narration, interactive visuals, animations, sound, and adjustable print into an accessible format for inclusion of children of all skill levels and abilities. The unique interactive methods incorporated into STEM Storiez are designed to support the diverse learning needs of children, while making learning fun and interactive. Touching the screen activates the interactive visuals and sounds – each touch provides a different experience. Or use Zumo, a lovable and huggable smart toy made by engineers that makes the math and science come to life.
1. Helps children discover the world of robots at their own pace while engaging in an interactive story
2. Provides additional fun mini games with an educational focus
3. Touch the screen or use the play stylus for an immersive learning experience – each touch provides a different interactive experience
4. Enhances learning with interactive visuals, animations, and sounds through tactile-based learning.
5. Provides a multisensory experience to make STEM part of everyday learning.
6. Listen along or read aloud to keep children engaged through words, images, and sounds.
7. Customizable e-book settings, such as the ability to remove sound/voice or change print size to increase access for children of all skill levels and abilities
8. Music and sound can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids
9. Switch-accessible for children with motor limitations who use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess or Zumo)
10. This app does not share personal information. There are no in-app purchases or advertisements
11. An additional board book can be purchased with the interactive ebook for limiting screen time or enhanced circle time
Zyrobotics, LLC, an award-wining creator of educational technologies for children, was founded in 2013 as an inclusive technology company. We address the diverse needs of children with differing abilities by creating personalized technologies to make a difference in the lives of children in the age range of 3 to 7-years old. Our mission is to enable freedom through technology by developing products that are adaptive to each individual’s capabilities. For children, our products uniquely focus on promoting the stimulation of social, cognitive, and motor skills development in a child. We provide smart technologies that are fun to use, educational, and designed to address the needs of all children.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.