We all know it to be true: managing money is tough. That’s where MoneyBag comes in. MoneyBag helps manage your day to day finances with customizable categories, intelligent reports, and charts. Budget, track, review, analyze, set goals, save for emergencies, get out of debt, and more!
- Create custom categories, allocate budgets for them & add transactions
- Get alerted when you reach 70% & 90% of the budget for each category you create
- Track expenses w/ a clear interface
- Set financial goals & track your progress toward them
- Start an emergency fund & add to it as you see fit
- Enter transaction notes & run reports on your spending
WriteKit is a quick and easy text editor with a simple, intuitive interface that will allow you to open any text file in WriteKit and instantly start editing or adding to it. With the essential formatting options of standard word processors, you’ll be able to edit documents on the fly and save time.
- Open any text file & start editing or adding instantly
- Use Focus Mode to go into a full-screen, super productive writing environment
- Count words & characters in the app so you can keep track of word limits or standards
- Save, print & share documents via email all from the same interface
From staying up too late, to cracking your knuckles, to eating pizza twelve times a week, bad habits come in a lot of forms. This app, Habits, gives you the framework for developing new, or discarding unwanted, behaviors in your life. Based on the scientifically proven principle of reinforcement, Habits puts the pressure on you to replace your bad habits with good ones.
- Build & track a chain of behavior until you reach a target number of days
- Sync your Habit data between multiple desktops & the iPhone app
- Share your habits via social media & receive more positive reinforcement
- Track each of your habits individually on separate calendars
- Create & track non-daily habits like going to the gym a couple times a week
- Add notes for each day to remind yourself to avoid certain things
- Edit & reorder habits quickly in the simple user interface
You’re a pretty bright person, so you can probably guess that Notes is a note taking app for Mac. What you may not have known, is just how intuitive and powerful it is. Capture anything in just a keystroke or a click, and the simple design helps you to focus on the information and jot ideas down quickly so you never miss a note again.
- Take notes quickly & easily w/ an intuitive app flow
- Use realtime search to find notes you may have made days, weeks, or years before
- Configure Notes to launch when you start your computer so you’ll always have it handy
- Mark favorite or important notes so you can return to them quickly
Mac users are often bouncing around a lot of windows, and it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the clutter. QuickDesktop is a simple utility that resolves this problem by minimizing all the windows on your desktop with a single click. Working hard but need to get to a file saved on the desktop? No problem, you’re just a click away!
- Use a single click or hot key stroke to access your desktop
- Restore all windows to their original places w/ one more click or hot key stroke
- Minimize mouse clicks & clutter
- Configure QuickDesktop to launch when your computer starts to always have access
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.