The newest version of Apple’s programming language, Swift, is on the way, which means the time is now to start familiarizing yourself with the tools used to build iOS and OS X apps. You’ll learn how to get started with playgrounds and be able to practice while you learn core Swift 2 language concepts. And when Swift 3 does come along, you’ll get a free update as soon as the book is available.
- Discover playgrounds, the type system, working w/ values & simple operations
- Learn language fundamentals around control flow
- Understand the various collection types available in Swift
- Combine code & data into structures & classes w/ compound types
- Learn different ways of thinking about your code w/ protocols, generics & functional programming techniques
If you’ve ever had a great idea for an iPhone or iPad app, then this book is for you! With complete, ground up tutorials on how to build iOS apps, you’ll develop the skills you need to get your very own app out of your mind and into the App Store. The best part? When iOS 10, Swift 3, and Xcode 8 hit the world, you’ll get a free update to this book and be ahead of the curve.
- Build 4 complete iOS apps from scratch
- Use Xcode, Interface Builder & Swift 2
- Understand how to use standard UIKit components
- Create a functional, interactive to-do list app
- Develop a location-aware app that lets you keep a list of your favorite spots
- Search for product on the iTunes store using HTTP requests & JSON
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.