“iCloud contact & calendars sync” is an iCloud client for Android which sync calendars and contacts with apple's devices (Sync both in a single app). The app is based on CalDav and CardDav protocols. Due to its implementation as Sync Adapter it integrates seamlessly with the native Contact and Calendar apps.
• Simple UI and easy to use.
• You can choose which collection you want to sync.
• Two-way synchronization
• You can set syncing time interval, disable/enable sync on app UI.
• Supports multiple apple ids.
• Optimized algorithms for high performance.
• High security, store apple id information in Android AccountManager.
• It's cheap :D
• Sync Contacts information (names, phone numbers, emails, contact’s photo, special days….)
• Copy exist Android's contacts to iCloud
• Sync event’s information (name, time, notes, repeat, …)
• Invite, reminder and share calendar by email
• Fully support repeat and exception events.
• Fully support reminder.
• Automatic sync of even's colors and names.
• haven’t support sync attachment yet.
• Only support Sync calendar from Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich"
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.