Businesses, small to big enterprises, make good use of data science. It’s a field responsible for evaluating and interpreting previous to current data, statistics, and trends to help businesses arrive on better decisions and actions. As a data scientist, you’ll be the point person for doing such processes. This 12-course bundle will help you learn and master different data processes such as visualization, computing, analysis, and more. You will also learn how to use data across different platforms and languages including Python, Apache, Hadoop, R, and more!
- Introduction to Data Analytics. Gain an understanding of the complete data analytics lifecycle, from problem definition to solution deployment as well as how analytics, data visualization, and data science methodologies can be used to drive better business decisions
- Big Data Hadoop Spark Developer. Learn how various components of the Hadoop ecosystem fit into the Big Data processing lifecycle
- Apache Spark & Scala. Attain crucial, in-demand Apache Spark skills and develop a competitive advantage for an exciting career as a Hadoop developer
- MongoDB Developer & Administrator. Get equipped with the skills required to become a MongoDB experienced professional
- Big Data Hadoop Administrator. Deep dive into the concepts of Big Data, equipping you with the skills required for Hadoop administration roles
- Data Science with R. Take your Data Science certification into a variety of companies, helping them analyze data and make more informed business decisions
- Data Science with Python. Get a complete overview of Data Science analytics using Python
- Machine Learning. Explore the concepts of Machine Learning and understand how it’s transforming the digital world
- Tableau Desktop 10. Advance your career in analytics by learning Tableau for data visualization, reporting, and business intelligence tool
- Business Analytics with Excel. Boost your analytics career with powerful new Microsoft Excel skills by taking this Business Analytics with Excel course, which includes Power BI training
- Introduction to Robotics Process Automation (RPA). Get an overview of RPA concepts, the value-add it brings with relevant business use cases and tools understanding
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence for Beginners. Get an overview of AI concepts and workflows, machine learning and deep learning, and performance metrics
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.