- Access 31 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Use variables, operators, arrays, functions, & more
- Understand basic object-oriented programming concepts w/ classes & objects
- Make a canvas to add a game to your webpages
- Program auto & player-controlled movement
- Setup very basic collision detection & game over mechanics
Machine learning is the way of the future – it is increasingly being used by companies better process data and make more accurate predictions, making it a high-paying field filled with opportunities. This course takes a practical approach to teach machine learning – you’ll start with a hands-on project, developing a strong understanding of the underlying algorithms after you’ve gained an intuitive understanding of the fundamentals. Using Python and TensorFlow 2.0, you’ll build a linear regression model from scratch and train its pattern recognition with various data.
- Access 24 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand what machine learning is
- Study the real-world applications of machine learning
- Learn about plotting & graph creation w/ NumPy and Matplotlib
- Build & train a linear regression model
Discover convolutional neural networks (CNNs) – the image recognition technology behind self-driving cars, facial recognition, fingerprint matching and more. Learn all about this popular type of neural network while building two models for identifying handwritten numbers – one using TensorFlow 2.0 and another using Keras.
- Access 18 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how image recognition works
- Study real-world applications of image recognition
- Know what the MNIST dataset is & how to access and use it
- Build, train, & test CNN models w/ Tensorflow and Keras
Do you have an idea for an addictive mobile experience that you’re eager to share with the world? Covering how to develop for mobile devices using the popular Unity engine, this course will walk you through all the steps needed to deploy a game to your iOS or Android device.
- Access 18 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Detect touch inputs & gestures (dragging, zooming, and more)
- Build your game for iOS & Android
- Optimize your game for better mobile performance
- Set up various particle systems
Master the foundations of strategy game development by creating a turn-based, micro-strategy game about building and managing a colony on Mars. Using the popular Unity game engine, this course will walk you through the process of basic strategy game mechanics, including resource management, grid placement, and beyond. Not only will you boost your overall game development skills within Unity, but gain essential, fundamental knowledge for coding a variety of strategy game systems that can be expanded further for larger, turn-based projects.
- Access 11 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Instantiate a grid, tile-based system & map
- Control UI elements to reflect resources available
- Create a game manager to calculate resources & turns
- Set up the ability for users to place various buildings
- Limit where buildings can be placed based on other buildings
Build a robust furniture placement and design application – all within AR. Using Unity and the cross-platform development package AR Foundation, you will learn skills for manipulating virtual objects for advanced AR experiences, including how objects need to be moved, rotated, or modified. Through this process, you will be able to create your own interior design application that allows users to interact with their real-world environments in new ways.
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Set up UI elements to work w/ AR applications
- Spawn virtual objects & snap them to planes
- Select spawned objects & move them
- Alter virtual objects’ color, rotation, & more
- Access 18 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Set up apps to use the React library
- Create interactive user interfaces w/ React components
- Pass around data w/ “props” from component to component
- Control component states & how components render
- Combine all your knowledge of React to build a shopping cart web app
Master the integral skills of iOS app development by learning the fundamentals of Swift – the ideal programming language for creating fast-running applications and an easier-to-use alternative to Objective C. Then, discover how to build, run and test apps using Xcode, Apple’s integrated development environment, as you create a simple input/output app.
- Access 20 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Swift programming fundamentals
- Set up & preparing Xcode on macOS
- Build & test iOS applications using Xcode
- Add interactivity w/ buttons & user input
- Master object-oriented programming
Java has been a leading general-purpose programming language widely used across platforms including Android. Learn to develop simple mobile applications for Android using Android Studio and Java. Through this course, you will learn all the Java basics for creating a simple text color selecting application, and how to test it out in various Android environments. Start your mobile development journey today, and master the skills needed for your Android projects.
- Access 12 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Setup & navigate Android Studio
- Lay out the appearance of your application
- Work w/ XML & Java to create a simple app
- Test your application on an Android emulator & Android device
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.