Complexity is the challenge in project management. Therefore, simplicity and practicality must be the solution. This course covers the most important concepts and processes of the Project Management best practices in one hour. First, an overview of definitions, key concepts, and the formal PMI process is provided. Then, the key elements of the Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Control, and Closing stages are described. At the conclusion, you’ll understand these processes and stages and be able to execute them in your future projects as a Project Manager.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 19 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand what project management fundamentally does
- Learn about the definitions, key concepts & the PMI process
- Know the 5 stages: Initiating, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Control, and Closing
- Understand the difference between a process, project, & a program
- Understand the importance of each stage
- Wrap up your project in an organized fashion
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a popular certification exam for project managers working in any organization; it essentially takes any organization’s projects delivered on time, on budget, and goal-affiliated. This 14-hour PMP exam prep course will help you gain the fundamentals and necessary knowledge to ace the exam on the first attempt. It concentrates on the PMP exam topics with a wide collection of real-world scenarios, study aids, exam preparation tips, and learning tools. This course is based on the updated project management guidelines in the PMBOK Guide, 6th edition.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 452 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of project integration, scope & management
- Know & prepare for the most probable type of exam questions
- Get test preparation & taking strategies
- Earn 30 PDUs by the end of the course
This course is the most comprehensive course for Scrum and professional Scrum master certification because it is aligned with the latest version of the Scrum Guide and explains its content with maximum attention to clearness and details. Also, this course contains everything you need to pass the PSM on the first try and achieve a very high score. Furthermore, it comes with lots of examples of how Scrum is implemented in the real world.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 43 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Agile principles & how it differs with traditional model of project management
- Know examples of Scrums that are implemented in the real world
- Learn everything there is to know to pass the PSM at first try with very high scores
- Learn about Scrum framework, its theory, values, accountabilities & more
This is the final part of the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Bootcamp. With 60 lectures, this course will cover Phases 4 and 5: Improve Phase and Control Phase. You will be learning techniques, methods, and tools to identify solutions and implement them…all for project delivery efficiency and success.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 62 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Get a clear understanding of Six Sigma Black Belt
- Learn about Analogy, Channeling, & Anti-Solution techniques
- Know what SWOT analysis & its purpose
- Understand more about control plan, standard operating procedures & team huddles
As a continuation of your Six Sigma Black Belt certification journey, this course will go over phases 2 and 3. With 41 lectures, you’ll learn about the Measure and Analyze phases along with the processes included in each. You’ll be learning along with downloadable slides, practice questions, and answers.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 41 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand the Measure & Analyze phases as well as their processes
- Learn about Stem-and-Leaf, Interval, & Fitted Line plots
- Know what Fault Tree analysis is
- Know the #1 skill every Six Sigma Black Belt should possess to be successful
The Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a gold standard for Process Improvement, with over 10,000 open Six Sigma jobs in the US alone. In this Phase 0 & 1 course, you’ll get downloadable slides, 30 practice questions, and answers to key questions asked by upcoming Six Sigma Black Belt professionals. This class will cover Pre-Define and Define: the values of Six Sigma and Lean, Voice of Customer, Project Charter, Team Management, and more.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 61 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare for the latest version of AIGPE’s Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) Certification
- Get a clear understanding of SSBB Pre-Define and Define phases
- Learn why you want to get your Black Belt certification & what it can give you
- Visualize your organization from an end-to-end perspective
Whether you are in the business world or a social scene, you have to master the impact you have on the world. This course is a specialization program that provides you a practical perspective of enhancing your Interpersonal Skills and being an excellent Leader and/or Project Manager. Not only does it help you understand how to interact with your peers, colleagues, superiors, and subordinates, but it also helps you absorb the content through interesting examples in a step-by-step manner. This Interpersonal Skills course adds effective interaction skills to your communication style. It provides you an opportunity to enhance your personality, harness your charisma, and increase your impact, influence, and income.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 21 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Develop your interpersonal skills for handling others
- Know the subtle adjustments you need to make to win people
- Learn incredible techniques for telephonic conversations
This Value Stream Mapping (VSM) Masterclass is filled with practical knowledge and easy-to-follow steps to guide you in creating your first Value Stream Map (VSM). As you identify the problems using VSM, you will be fully equipped to solve them and understand the solutions before implementing them. After completing this Value Stream Mapping (VSM) program, you will be able to master the ability to look at your business process from an end-to-end perspective, build efficiency, improve productivity, reduce idle time, reduce cost, and systematically improve customer satisfaction.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 71 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Become a Value Stream Mapping (VSM) specialist
- Become a problem solver for your business
- Identify waste in your business process
- Drive VSM projects within your organization
- Coach peers, subordinates, & superiors on VSM tools and techniques
- Learn to ask right questions & enable lean thinking
- Deliver cost savings by executing VSM projects
- Become a pro at answering tough interview questions related to VSM
- Add the VSM specialist credential to your resume
To date, Porters Five Forces Analysis is an important assessment tool used by business strategists and marketing teams in getting a clearer picture of all the current and future trends that are likely to affect an industry. This Porters Five Forces Analysis Masterclass is filled with practical knowledge and easy-to-follow steps to guide you in creating your first Five Forces Analysis. After completing this course, you will be able to master the ability to look at your business process from an end-to-end perspective, build brand loyalty, increase barriers to entry for competitors, understand the sensitivity to price changes for your customers, understand the availability of substitute products or services, and improve customer satisfaction.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 84 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Visualize your business from an end-to-end perspective
- Understand the competitive landscape of your organization
- Discover how large companies manage their competitive position
- Learn how they nurture external forces to work in their favour & how they build strategies that help them grow
Pareto Analysis is based on the 80:20 rule that states 80 percent of the problems are due to 20 percent causes. Your job is to identify those 20% causes and eliminate the maximum number of problems your organization faces. To do this, you need to have the hands-on expertise to use the right tools. And the right tool is The Pareto Analysis. This Pareto Analysis Masterclass is filled with practical knowledge and easy-to-follow steps to guide you in creating your first Pareto Analysis. After completing this Pareto Analysis Masterclass, you will be able to master the ability to look at those vital few root causes that are impacting your business process. Thus, you will build efficiency, improve productivity, reduce idle time, reduce cost, and systematically improve customer satisfaction.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 15 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Analyze data using the Pareto Analysis
- Drive creation & use of Pareto Analysis within the organization
- Identify critical root-causes & then eliminate them
- Use Pareto Analysis to save cost & improve processes
- Coach & train other organization members to create an effective Pareto Analysis
This 8-hour course provides an efficient description of how to use the tried and true Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices to manage your projects through every stage of a project management lifecycle. First, it provides an overview of key project management concepts. Then, the project management processes are mapped across a timeline, and you explore the specific actions you need to take and documentation you need to prepare at each step. The course is end-to-end, comprehensive, divided into more than 200 videos, and easy to understand.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 209 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Efficiently plan your project & know the scope, schedule, budget, and risks before you start
- Get stakeholder buy-in & senior management support at the beginning of your project, and maintain it throughout
- Understand the use of software tools to support the processes
- Understand the role & key skills of a project manager
- Earn 16 PDUs
In this Productivity Course, you will learn about the major productivity challenges faced by companies. This course will teach you specific productivity skills, strategies & techniques, saving you time, money & hassles. You will also be introduced to the 4 key areas of productivity: productivity skills, project management, teamwork, and communication. This training is designed to teach business owners, managers, and staff how to boost their productivity and make massive advances.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 15 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Describe how you can get the best results from your team members
- Analyze the best way to use high-performance teams to grow your business
- Identify the keys to boosting employee productivity & time management
- Describe Specific ways to improve communication
- Discuss how to boost the efficiency of your employees
- Describe how to prevent problems before they even occur
- Recall important productivity stats that impact businesses & profits
- Identify the key problem areas that negatively impact productivity
- Explain specific methods managers/owners can use to boost productivity
- State the proper way to manage projects
- Evaluate the importance of setting & monitoring deliverables
- Identify ways to keep your managers, staff & teams accountable
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.