Do you know how data has radically changed the landscape of everything in the cloud, the Internet, and your lives? AWS has come out with a brand new certification exam called the AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01). The exam was created specifically for those who are interested in the database aspects of AWS. Although this course is designed with Database Administrators (DBAs) in mind, it is helpful for anyone who deals with any aspect of databases in AWS. This exam covers everything from the AWS Relational Database Service (RDS) to NoSQL databases (DynamoDB) to the AWS Database Migration Tool.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 79 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the purpose of each AWS Database service
- Know all the aspects of databases including design, migration, deployment & more
- Learn about automation & orchestration of databases
- Understand relational databases (RDS), in-memory databases, NoSQL, & more
This course can be taken by absolute beginners, including candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud-based solutions and services, or who have some involvement with cloud-based solutions and services, as well as those with a technical background who need to validate their foundational-level knowledge around cloud services and Azure. The course is intended to help people learn Azure concepts quickly and give enough practice exercises to get them started with their cloud journey, focusing on Microsoft Azure.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 26 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Install Azure PowerShell in local machine and Connect it to Microsoft Azure
- Create Resource Groups using Azure PowerShell
- Deploy Virtual Machine using Azure PowerShell
- Automate Stop, Start, Resize of Virtual Machines
- Use PowerShell to perform system administration tasks
- Learn an important & mandatory in-demand cloud computing skills
Kubernetes is the gold standard in the world of container orchestration. It comes with mindboggling features, is very reliable, and is an extremely sophisticated container orchestration engine. This course brings you a distilled experience with the author’s knowledge of building and managing infrastructures, the experience of helping companies with their DevOps journey, and more than 300 corporate training sessions. This is a well-researched program in which many applications with different flows have been trialed and iterated repeatedly, according to feedback.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 109 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the need of a container orchestration system & key features of Kubernetes
- Install & configure a Kubernetes cluster
- Create deployments with replica sets & set up highly available self-healing application infrastructures
- Set up service discovery & load balancing with Kubernetes Services, understand the service networking
- Manage different types of workloads with Daemonsets, Statefulsets, Crons, & Jobs
- Understand how persistent storage works with PVs, PVCs, Storageclasses & dynamic provisioners
Automated Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) is a critical part of DevOps and is a skill that is in high demand. This course will examine the subject in complete depth by walking through an example project and building a complex CI/CD pipeline on AWS. After taking this course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment processes, you will be able to confidently design a CI/CD pipeline for your own web applications, and you will gain an in-depth understanding of AWS CodePipeline and AWS Elastic Beanstalk services.
- Access 58 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Conceptualize & design CI/CD pipelines for your own web applications
- Deploy & scale web applications on Amazon’s Cloud infrastructure using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Build pipelines on Amazon’s Cloud infrastructure using AWS CodePipeline
- Learn advanced topics such as Elastic Beanstalk Extensions & AWS Lambda to run custom actions in your CodePipeline
- Monitor your automated CI/CD pipelines
AWS Lambda and the serverless framework is the best way to get started in the serverless world, to deploy AWS Lambda functions in Amazon Web Services that infinitely scale without managing servers! This course covers all the required installations, the AWS Lambda core concepts, YAML, the serverless frameworks, and all the required things you wanted to know so that you should be confident enough to develop and deploy your own Lambda functions in a serverless framework. This course also covers details of real-world examples such as S3 Thumbnails, REST API, and AWS Automation with EC2 Start and Stop.
- Access 32 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Develop & deploy AWS Lambda functions easily with a serverless framework
- Gain all the required hands-on experience through real-world examples
- Understand the architecture of serverless frameworks, & how serverless backends are built and deployed
- Understand how AWS Lambda works, how AWS Lambda is used with real-world examples, & how they interact with S3 and/or CloudWatch
- Build a basic REST API using AWS Lambda, the API Gateway, & DynamoDB
Cloud computing is now one of the trending technologies, and our future will be shaped by cloud computing. The widespread use of cloud services by individuals and the move of many companies’ data centers and on-premises servers to the Cloud increases the importance of securing data in the cloud. As companies move their IT assets to the public cloud, security will still be one of the main concerns for this transition. In this course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of cloud computing, as well as how to secure your infrastructure on Microsoft Azure Cloud computing services. This course includes theoretical lessons and hands-on demos to help you gain practical experience in Cloud Security on Microsoft Azure.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 46 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Implement secure infrastructure solutions in the Microsoft Azure platform
- Understand cloud computings vulnerabilities
- Implement & secure your own environment within Microsoft Azure
- Learn Azure security core services & capabilities
- Understand the difference between on-premise & hosted solutions
- Configure Key Vault secrets, keys & certificates. Retrieve secrets using Azure web app
Docker is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, ship, and run distributed applications, whether on laptops, data center VMs, or the cloud. This course introduces Docker to an Absolute Beginner using really simple and easy-to-understand lectures. Lectures are followed by demos showing how to set up and get started with Docker. The coding exercises that accompany this course will help you practice Docker commands, develop your own images using Dockerfiles, and practice Docker Compose. You will be developing Docker files for different use cases right in your browser.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 38 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic Docker commands with hands-on exercises
- Build Docker images using Dockerfiles
- Understand what Docker Compose is
- Build Application stack using Docker Compose Files
- Understand what Docker Swarm is
AWS has over a million customers, some of which are the most popular websites in the world. You can be sure that AWS will be a great fit for your web application regardless of what scale you’re running at. One awesome thing about using AWS is that many companies are hiring people who have experience with it. All of the knowledge you gain from this course can apply to DevOps or cloud computing positions. The main AWS component you’ll learn about in this course is Amazon ECS, the Amazon EC2 Container Service. It’s Amazon’s take on how to manage a cluster of Docker containers.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 64 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to Dockerize a Ruby on Rails application
- Scale & load balance a web application to many hosts
- Gain general AWS knowledge that you can apply outside of Docker
- Apply for DevOps positions at software companies
Learning AWS VPC would be your stepping stone into an AWS career. A good understanding of the VPC and its components is a MUST going into any AWS certification! You will learn to use the “VPC Wizard” to create VPCs quickly. You will learn to create VPC with public and private subnets, security groups, NACLs & EC2 instances from scratch. This course is for application architects and developers, QA/test engineers, IT managers, and anyone interested in learning AWS VPC.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 45 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) from scratch
- Architect using various VPC components – Subnets, Internet Gateway, Route Table, NAT Gateway, Bastion Host, etc.
- Implement security in VPC using Security Groups & Network ACLs
- Create VPC using VPC Wizard
- Build VPCs from scratch
This is the updated course for the new 2020 AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) exam that was released on March 23, 2020. This course is a 3-in-1 deal that includes AWS Technical Essentials, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, PLUS 2 free practice tests. The AWS Technical Essentials course is offered on AWS’s website; however, you would pay a whopping $675 on their website. AWS also offers a 3-day virtual classroom training for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam; however, it costs $2,095! Get both of these courses right here for a huge discount.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 165 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Learn terminology & concepts related to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand concepts of AWS security measures & AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Learn about foundational services: Amazon EC2, Amazon VPC, Amazon S3 & Amazon EBS
- Explore database services: Amazon DynamoDB & Amazon RDS
- Understand management services: AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), & AWS Trusted Advisor
One of the most critical tasks is choosing the right storage solution. Well, it is rightly so because storage is that much important. Choosing the right storage solution help organizations to ensure their content is available globally and can be delivered smoothly and rapidly. This course is dedicated to the Microsoft Azure storage solution. From scratch, you will learn how to deploy storage account, create containers, file shares and migrate your data. Not just this, but we will also explore various storage tools like AzCopy, File Sync, Storage Explorer, and more.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 36 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Azure Storage concepts with real-world scenarios
- Get a clear understanding of Azure Cloud concepts
- Master in Azure Blobs, File, & File Sync while solving real-world problems
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.