In this course, you will build MULTIPLE practical systems using natural language processing, or NLP – the branch of machine learning and data science that deals with text and speech. This course is not part of my deep learning series, so there are no mathematical prerequisites – just straight-up Python coding. After a brief discussion about what NLP is and what it can do, you will start building very useful stuff. The first thing you’ll build is a cipher decryption algorithm that has applications in warfare and espionage. Then you will start using more traditional machine learning to build a spam detector. Next, you will build a model for sentimental analysis in Python. Finally, the course will end by building an article spinner.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 39 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Write your own cipher algorithm using genetic algorithm & language modeling with Markov models
- Write your own spam detection code in Python
- Write your own sentiment analysis code in Python
- Perform latent semantic analysis or latent semantic indexing in Python
- Have an idea of how to write your own article spinner in Python
NOTE: Software NOT included.
The CISA Online Course is an online preparation course that prepares learners to pass the CISA certification exam using proven instructional design techniques and interactive activities. The course covers all five of the CISA domains, and each section corresponding directly to the CISA job practice. In addition, the course incorporates narrated interactive eLearning modules, downloadable job aids, a pre-assessment, and a practice exam. You will be able to navigate the course at your own pace, following a recommended structure, or target preferred job practice areas. You may also start and stop the course based on their study schedule, picking up exactly where they left off the next time they access the course.
- Access 66 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit & assurance guidelines and standards
- Develop a working knowledge of the five domains of CISA
- Gain knowledge on Information System Auditing Process
- Understand Governance & Management IT, Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and more
- Know how to protect of information assets
- Be prepared to pass the CISA certification exam
Google Data Studio (GDS) is a free dashboard and reporting tool (which lives in the cloud). It allows you to create dynamic, collaborative reports and visualization dashboards. Paid Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Tools Like Tableau Are have either plateaued or will plateau soon. Many of these are either too expensive for small or teams or have a steep learning curve for beginners. This course helps you start with GDS and become proficient in producing powerful visualizations and reports.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 18 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Gain familiarity with the interface of Google Data Studio
- Lean to add your own data to GDS
- Connect to different analytic tools such as Youtube Analytics & Google Ads
- Implement different data tabulation techniques
- Present the results as powerful & interactive reports
Programming is one of the most flexible fields I know of. You can create a program that achieves a certain task in so many ways. However, that does not mean that all ways are equal. Some are better than others. For example, you can create a program that achieves the same task as the other one, but it does so 1000 times faster. It all depends on how you code and which coding practices you use. And this is what you will learn here. You will learn the good and the bad coding practices to learn to code the right way when dealing with big data. In this 100% project-based course, we will use Python, the Numpy, and the Moviepy library to create a fully functional sound processing program.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 56 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about code optimization in Python using the NumPy library
- Understand sound processing in Python using the MoviePy library
- Know the fundamentals of digital images
- Create a program that achieves the same task like others
- Learn the good & the bad coding practices
How would you like to have an idea for a scientific animation and be able actually to create it and show it to other people? How would you like to be able to code a program that gives you that technical animation? How would you like to present technical data as a movie? To achieve that, it is important to know a programming language that can create technical animations, and it is essential to know certain Mathematical concepts for that. In this course, you will not only learn how to use the infrastructure of Python animations in Matplotlib, but you will also master the mathematics that you need for creating technical animations. You will animate airplanes, 3 joint robots, water tanks, autonomous vehicles, trains on rails, a UAV drone, free-falling objects on different planets, and others.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 163 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about animations using Python programming language
- Understand basic mathematics to create the animations in Python
- Introductioin to Control Systems to create animations in Python
- Learn how to use the infrastructure of Python animations in Matplotlib
- Create impressive technical animations
This course will teach you exactly how the UI design process works. You’ll learn about the different UI design types such as landing pages, websites, mobile applications, and the various controls and components so you can create an excellent user interface, together with the emphasis on practical examples that you can follow step by step, benefiting from the excitement of hands-on learning.
- Access 26 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basics of UI design
- Know types of interfaces
- Learn about landing pages, websites, mobile applications & more
- Create an amazingly beautiful user interface
In this practical, hands-on course, our main objective is to give you the foundational educations of Machine Learning with Python. Understandably, a theory is important to build a solid foundation. However, that theory alone isn’t going to get the job done, so that’s why this course is packed with practical hands-on examples that you can follow step by step. This section gives you a full introduction to Machine Learning, including Supervised & Unsupervised ML with hands-on, step-by-step training.
- Access 77 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Introduction to Machine learning
- Understand data processing
- Learn about linear regression & logistic regression
- Know what decision trees, ensemble learning, K-nearest neighbors & others are all about
- Gain insights on support vector machines, PCA & K-means clustering
The certification is offered by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) to validate the expertise and knowledge of the candidates regarding the relationship between an information security program and the broader business targets. The certification also validates that the candidate has the hands-on knowledge of developing, managing, and implementing an information security program for an organization.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 394 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Manage risks & ensure compliance to the information security policies
- Develop, manage & implement information security program in an organization
- Manage incidents related to information security
- Understand how to develop an information security strategy
- Integrate enterprise business objectives & info security policies
- Learn the security stakeholder education process
Learn how to write C# code in a functional style. This course is for you if you want to improve your code, design, and architecture. It means you will learn how to write code of the highest quality: readable, understandable, and reliable. The course material is succinct yet comprehensive. All important concepts are covered. This course is aimed at all the C# developers, from beginners to seniors. Topics covered in the course are relevant for all kinds of C# developers since all developers design and implement types.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 61 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Get a deep understanding of what Functional Programming is
- Learn how to design Immutable types in C#
- Apply new C# 6 & C# 7 features to write better code in a functional style
- Learn how to extend & compose any types
- Handle errors & exceptions in a functional programming style
- Tackle the problem of null-values by the means of functional programming
NOTE: Software NOT included.
If you are ready to transform your online and digital marketing campaign and get better results for your business, in the end, this course is right for you. This artificial intelligence course tackles getting started in the field of digital marketing by guiding you to understand the basic concepts of digital and artificial intelligence.
- Access 11 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Transform your online & digital marketing campaigns
- Get started in the field of artificial intelligence
- Understand the basic concepts of digital & artificial intelligence
- Get better results for your business
You’ve learned about some of the fundamental building blocks of Deep NLP, such as RNNs, CNNs, and word embedding algorithms such as word2vec and GloVe. With 65 lectures, this course will take you to a higher system level of thinking. Since you know how these things work, it’s time to build systems using these components. At the end of this course, you’ll be able to build applications for problems like text classification, neural machine translation, stock prediction.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 67 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Visualize what’s happening in a machine learning model internally
- Take a look at some advanced Deep NLP techniques: bidirectional RNNs, seq2seq & attention
- Build applications for problems like text classification, neural machine translation & stock prediction
- Use Gensim to obtain pretrained word vectors & compute similarities and analogies
- Understand & implement recursive neural tensor networks for sentiment analysis
NOTE: Software NOT included.
JavaFX is a powerful Java library that can help you build stunning user interfaces. In this course, you’ll learn how to leverage your knowledge of Java to supercharge your programming and put together beautiful, easy-to-use interfaces.
- Access 49 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what JavaFX is & why you should be excited about it
- Start creating simple desktop user interfaces
- Explore JavaFX user interface tools & libraries
- Leverage your Java knowledge, databases & JavaFX to build stunning desktop apps
- Build a complete, full ToDo app from scratch
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.