Django is a web framework written in Python that promotes rapid development and pragmatic design. This course will teach you how to deploy a blog to a Ubuntu Linux server independently, build a Pig Latin translator, and design a Reddit clone. By building these three projects, you’ll gain expertise using Python in web development.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 69 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to start a new project & create apps within a project
- Run a project in a virtual environment using Virtualenv
- Understand how to work w/ templates & debug
- Explore authentication & user accounts
- Build 3 websites using Django
Have you ever wanted to create an API for Django but didn’t know where to start? Fed up with incomplete YouTube videos and poorly written tutorials? Do you have an existing Django project that you want to add an API to? Is the documentation for the Django REST Framework too complicated to understand? This course will walk you through the Django REST Framework from beginning to end.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 27 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Be familiar with the Django REST Framework
- Creating a Reddit clone
- Add an API to an existing project
- Learn how to use Curl & test APIs
Django Series! Learn time saving and advanced techniques to become a better developer. In this course, you’ll be learning 8 new skills while creating “Hall of Fame Vidz”. A website where users can create their own personal hall of fame videos and share them with family and friends. Learn PipenV, Pre-made Authentication Views, Class Based Views, Django Forms, Using Other Site’s APIs, AJAX, Seed Data, and Heroku Deployment. It’s time to up your Django skills.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 39 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn why Pipenv is so much better than pip & virtualenv separately
- Get your site up & running quickly with these awesome built in views
- Learn to connect with the YouTube API for data
- Create a starting point for any database
- Make deploying your project simple & fast w/ Heroku
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for The 3 Course Django Developer Certification Bundle
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.