This course is project-based so you won’t be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course, you’ll have real-world apps to use in your portfolio. With Xamarin, you can create apps for use on multiple platforms without having to code twice. This course will show you how!
- Access 163 lectures & 26.5 hours of content 24/7
- Master Xamarin through hands-on instruction
- Learn how to code apps for iOS & Android
App development is pretty cool. Developing apps for iOS and Android at the same time is really cool. When you use Xamarin Forms 2.0, you can build a single project with shared C# code. In this course, you’ll become proficient in C#, while learning how to build iOS and Android apps simultaneously, thereby increasing your app’s presence, and potential income.
- Access 28 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the Xamarin Forms 2.0 development process
- Get paid big money to create apps for clients
- Build your own wildly popular apps
- See the entire development process from start to finish
- Discover SQLite databases
Xamarin apps use native UIs to enable the best possible experiences for iOS users. You’ll go from Xamarin beginner to aficionado in this intensive guide, demystifying C# and .Net concepts that will make your Xamarin.iOS apps work seamlessly. Start building better apps today!
- Access 93 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to make Xamarin iOS apps
- Leverage the most common coding requirements for Xamarin iOS apps
- Explore iOS specific layouts, app icons, & launch screens
- Use simple & advanced animation techniques
- Work w/ web calls & Xamarin Designer
Xamarin is a flexible development tool that lets you create cross-platform apps using a single shared code base, reducing the time it takes to build an app for multiple markets! Focusing on Xamarin.Android, this course breaks down the Android-specific concepts you’ll need to know to create your own Android apps. Using C#, you’ll walk through creating your first Xamarin.Android app as you explore the UI basics, animations, graphics, and more.
- Access 74 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through creating a functional Android app w/ C# & Xamarin
- Familiarize yourself w/ common Android design patterns
- Learn how to use graphics & animations
- Validate your training w/ a certificate of completion
You don’t need to learn both Java and Swift to build apps for Android and iOS. With Xamarin, you can use the C# programming language to build fully-functional apps for iOS and Android at the same time. Because Xamarin developers can stream the app-building process so much, companies are demanding them in a big way. This is the perfect beginner course to put you on the path to making big money in Xamarin development.
- Access 47 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to install Xamarin for free
- Explore basic C# programming
- Create basic apps w/ code sharing tasks, hints & tips
- Build complex apps like a magnet detector & music player