This course will teach you the design process of making a creative and professional-looking logo. Once you’ve gone through the basics, you’ll then build the technical skills, the tricks, and the buttons to use. This 2-hour course will show you how Inkscape will help you to create an awesome logo for your game. In this course, you will be designing logos for a racing game, dark horror, logical puzzle game, candy-cartoon, fantasy game, space game, and grunge zombie games.
- Access 14 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Create awesome logos & app icons for your game
- Get better at Inkscape, learn the tricks of fast & effective design from a senior designer
- Use different styles & create logo design elements matching your game’s genre
- Create logo designs that help you stand out & make sales in game marketplaces
Having quality background art is crucial for every game. This 2-hour course will help you improve your design skills and create high-quality 2D background assets from scratch. During the course, you will learn about the theory of creating an engaging 2D game background design and how to use Inkscape for vector game art. You will also create four different parallax-ready game backgrounds—a simple but hot desert background, a galactic background for a vertical space shooter, a big city background with skyscrapers, and a magical forest background.
- Access 15 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the theory of creating an engaging 2D game background design
- Create 4 different parallax-ready game backgrounds
- Learn how to use Inkscape for vector game art
- Be able to create your very own game assets in vector w/ a free tool
With 22 lectures, this course will help you effectively create your own game assets and design unique-looking game art faster and cheaper. By applying the principles of modular design, you will be making your game asset creation faster, cheaper and much more efficient. Modular design is a method in which you build up your game assets from pre-designed modules. This course will cover the principles of modular designs in game art, the creation of spaceship fleets from simple geometrical forms and cartoon character heads, design of modular goblin army with fantasy weapons, making a platform game tileset, design of a Zelda 2D tileset, and a lot more Inkscape tricks to make your work more efficient.
- Access 22 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Be able to create your own 2D game tiles
- Work much faster w/ Inkscape
- Create real & effective modular design for video games
A good game needs great graphics, nice music, and cool characters, as well as a well-designed game user interface. This 3-hour course is created to help the indie developer community to create clean and engaging UI designs for their games. During the course, you will use the amazing open-source software Inkscape. Inkscape is a vector graphics software, which makes it perfect for 2D game element design. During the course, you will also learn the theory of game UI design and create several icons and icon sets, buttons and menus in various styles, and UI design versions.
- Access 19 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Create clean & engaging UI designs for your games
- Learn how to use Inkscape for 2D game element design
- Understand the theory of game UI design
- Create icons & icon sets, buttons & menus in various styles, 2 versions of UI design for a fantasy game, 2 versions of UI for a space shooter, and a version for a casual gemstone game
While a good game needs a great story, nice overall graphics, and engaging gameplay, it also needs well-designed characters. This 2-hour course is all about creating amazing 2D characters for your game. During this course, you will learn the theory of character design, what makes a good character, the 6-step character design method, how to create a character sheet, prepare characters for animation, and finally animate your characters, all of it using Inkscape. Practice and create a character sheet and basic animation for all the characters, or your very own game hero/enemy.
- Access 17 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the theory of game design & what makes a good game character
- Learn & practice the 6-step character design method
- Practice & create a character sheet and basic animation for all the characters
- Get tips & tricks to work faster and create better-designed figures
In this 23-lecture course, you will learn how to combine two amazing free programs to create smooth and flexible 2D game character animations. Inkscape helps you create versatile and ready-to-use character designs while DragonBones imports your character parts, creates the bone system and animates characters. You will design a simple knight character in Inkscape and export it to be used with DragonBones. You will then assemble the character and build up the skeletal structure, create and use meshes to animate soft bodies, create four basic animations for the same character, and easily modify your character to a totally new version.
- Access 23 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Be able to design, rig & animate your own 2D game character w/ Inkscape and DragonBones
- Get a basic character animation knowledge
- Create simple animations that are ready to be used w/ any 2D game engine
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.