You’ve created your Node.js App, but how do you set it up so that others can access it? This course will show you how to deploy your app to the Amazon Web Service (AWS), so that anyone can access your Node.js web app from a website, or from a phone application.
- Access 5 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand the basics of AWS & its dashboard
- Dive into start up, launching & connecting an EC2 Instance to your local computer
- Learn how to Install Node.js, NPM & Git on the EC2 Instance
- Discover how to deploy an existing application to your EC2 Instance using Git
- Dive into configuring your web server & exposing it to the internet
Are you looking to learn more about AWS and what it can do for you or your company? Maybe you’ve heard this buzzword, but don’t know what it means to take your business and network solutions into the AWS cloud. Or, perhaps you’re a seasoned network tech looking to learn about the AWS cloud services. This 2-in-1 course includes both AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials and AWS Technical Essentials but with much less cost than Amazon’s whopping $675 course offer. Learn the same content in a faster and more affordable course!
60,358 positive reviews from 244,718+ students
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand the terminology & concepts related to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Know the key concepts of AWS security measures & AWS Identity and Access
- Learn about the foundational, database, & management services
“Thank you Tom. This course really helped me a lot in successfully clearing the AWS CSA – Associate certificate with a good score. The way you explained things helped in memorizing the content and recalling it during the exam!” – Vibhor Agarwal
Did you know the average annual salary for AWS Solutions Architect certification holders is $167,366 per year? There aren’t enough AWS-trained people in the job market, so the demand for AWS Solutions Architect trained employees is high right now. This 17-hour course will prepare you for your career’s next level. With 136 lectures, this class will not only walk you through AWS concepts but also prepare you to ace the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam. This is NOT a boring voice-over PowerPoint course. Tom speaks to you and presents the material in an engaging interactive style that will keep you interested and make it easier to understand.
Great reviews from 2,000+ students!
- Access 136 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Design resilient architectures
- Define performant architectures
- Specify secure applications & architectures
- Design cost-optimized architectures
- Define operationally excellent architectures
This AWS Cloud Practitioner course makes AWS Cloud very easy to grasp. It explains all the core concepts and services in detail. The course begins with a basic introduction and overview of the AWS Cloud. You’ll also learn about all the essentials of AWS Security plus all the Architecting essentials including Fault Tolerance, well-architected framework, and Web Hosting with the price models, and account management. You can also learn to find appropriate documentation and how to get the technical assistance if needed. Finally, it includes the core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud with the overall summary.
★ ★ ★
- Access 30 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the fundamentals of AWS Cloud
- Understand AWS Global Infrastructure, Amazon VPC, Security Group, Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda & other core services
- Know all the essentials of AWS Security
- Prepare for the AWS cloud practioner certification
“I have learned quite a lot of information while doing this course. It has thoroughly prepared me to excel at obtaining my Cloud Practitioner certification exam.” – Michael R. Porterfield
Introduction of AWS RDS along with its unique features has made it very simple for us to deploy and grow relational databases to a very large scale in the cloud. What’s more – the tight integration that exists between most of the AWS services – makes it seamless to deploy multi-tier complex and scalable applications. This course will give you in-depth knowledge about AWS RDS and demonstrate some key features and guidelines you need to know to get started with it. You’ll learn how to design, deploy, configure and manage your AWS RDS relational databases with AWS RDS.
★ ★ ★
- Access 61 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about AWS RDS relational database service
- Set up an RDS database in high availability mode
- Set up an optimal backup & recovery strategy for your AWS RDS database
- Deploy a private RDS database in a custom AWS VPC
- Set up an RDS database in a multi-AZ deployment mode
“I have been a DBA for nearly 40 years, but I’m just beginning to get my feet wet with AWS. This was an excellent course for familiarizing me with RDS before I take the plunge into moving production databases to the cloud.” – Glenn Blackshear
AWS VPC stands for Amazon Virtual Private Cloud. It is a virtual private network that enables us to launch AWS resources into a virtual network and it is one of the core components of networking infrastructure within the AWS cloud – which allows us to set up our cloud resources security and privately (isolated from all other AWS cloud users). This course teaches you how to build, configure and manage your own Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). If you are serious about understanding your AWS based cloud infrastructure – then gaining this knowledge about the AWS networking components in conjunction with other tools and frameworks is the only way to go.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 57 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get deeper understanding of the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Learn how architects deploy secure AWS applications
- Know the various networking components of AWS cloud like VPC, Subnets, Route Tables, Internet Gateways & more
- Protect your AWS cloud resources from external malicious attacks
- Learn how to provision VPCs using VPC Wizard & AWS CloudFormation
“I’m currently taking this course but I can say that is a great course. If you have knowledge about networking but you don’t know anything about AWS, this great material.” – Ariana Jaimes
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for The All-Level AWS Cloud Professional Bootcamp
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.