Designed to get you up to speed with the Hadoop fundamentals and prepare you for Cloudera’s CCA175 Big data certification, this course is an ideal stepping stone for anyone looking to break into big data. You’ll discover how the components of the Hadoop ecosystem fit in with the big data processing lifecycle and so much more.
- Access 24 hours of content 24/7
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the big data frameworks using Hadoop and Spark
- Learn how to use Pig, Hive & Impala to process and analyze large datasets
- Master real-time data processing using Spark
- Complete real-life projects using CloudLab for telecommunication, social media, insurance & e-commerce
- Prepare to sit for the Cloudera CCA175 big data certification exam
Give yourself the tools to succeed in the big data workspace with this deep dive into all things Hadoop. You’ll learn to work with Apache Hadoop-based frameworks as you explore Hadoop’s distributed file system, its processing and computation frameworks, and distributions like Cloudera. Make your way through all 20 hours, and you’ll have a solid grasp of the big data fundamentals and the scalability options you can use to help companies manage their data.
- Access 20 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the fundamentals & characteristics of big data and various scalability options
- Understand the Hadoop framework & explore concepts including architecture, cluster deployment, and more
- Discover how to secure data & clusters via security implementations
- Dive into Hadoop administration activities & computational frameworks for processing Big Data
With 24 hours of instruction at your disposal, this certification course will give you practical knowledge in analytics techniques using the SAS data science tool. From applying data manipulation and optimization techniques to leveraging advanced statistical concepts like clustering and linear regression, you can put your know-how to use solving real-world business problems with solid analytical insights.
- Access 24 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the role of data scientists, various analytics techniques, & widely-used tools
- Discover advanced statistics techniques like clustering, decision trees & linear and logistic regression
- Learn how to analyze data w/ less code using SAS macros
- Familiarize yourself w/ GUI, library statements, importing & exporting data and variable attributes
Start your big data career off on the right foot by coming to grips with the industry’s oldest—and most relevant—data analytics tool. Designed for the aspiring SAS professional, this beginner-level course will get you up to speed with the essentials of working with SAS and preparing for the SAS Base Programmer certification. You’ll explore different techniques for accessing and managing data, creating data structures, and generating reports as you use actual coding examples and demos.
- Access 10 hours of content 24/7
- Follow along actual coding examples & demos as you get familiar w/ SAS
- Understand the methods for reading, processing, combining, & accessing datasets or raw data files
- Learn how to create SAS datasets, manipulate data values, export data & other core techniques
Widely used by analysts and data scientists, Impala is ideal for performing analytics on data stored in Hadoop with the help of SQL or business intelligence tools. Focusing on the Impala essentials, this training takes you through the role of Impala in the big data ecosystem and how it beats out other popular SQL-on-Hadoop systems in just five hours.
- Access 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Impala & its role in Hadoop ecosystem
- Explore partitioning of Impala tables & its benefits
- Familiarize yourself w/ the complete flow of a SQL query execution in Impala
- Come to grips w/ the basic concepts of Massively Parallel Processing
Your data science toolbox wouldn’t be complete without a thorough understanding of MongoDB. From setting up and maintaining a MongoDB environment to mastering data modeling, ingestion, and replication, this course will net you the skills to become MongoDB-experienced professional and tap into the boom in data science opportunities.
- Access 17 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to install, configure, & maintain a MongoDB environment
- Explore MongoDB configuration & backup methods, as well as monitoring and operational strategies
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of NoSQL, data modeling, ingestion, query, sharding & data replication
- Master writing Java & Node JS applications via MongoDB
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.