Big Data describes the methodology used by major and minor corporations alike to manage and derive insight from enormous amounts of data. Some of the most important tools for working with Big Data are Hadoop, Spark, Apache Storm, and QlikView, all of which you’ll learn in detail over this course.
- Access 120 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Install Hadoop in standalone, pseudo-distributed, & fully distributed modes
- Customize your MapReduce jobs
- Learn how to leverage the power of TDDs & dataframes to manipulate data w/ ease in Spark
- Understand the building blocks of every Apache Storm topology: Spouts & Bolts
- Run a Storm topology in the local mode & the remote mode
- Cover the Qlikview In-memory data model
- Use list boxes, table boxes, & chart boxes to query data in Qlikview
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.