This Microsoft MD-100 course will teach you how to support and configure Windows 10 desktops in an organizational environment. With over 3 hours of training, this course will cover fundamental Windows skills including how to install, customize, and update the Windows 10 OS. You will also learn how to secure the OS, protect the data on the device, and troubleshoot. The principles here will get you up and running immediately along the path to becoming an expert Windows desktop administrator.
- Access 3.36 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ the concepts of the Microsoft MD-100 exam
- Configure updates, devices, drivers & storage for Windows
- Troubleshoot Windows & application installations
- Troubleshoot hardware & driver issues
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. This course will help you understand the various methods available, the scenarios they’re suited for, as well as how to deploy Windows using modern methods. This course will also cover planning and implementing an update strategy for Windows.
- Access 6.32 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ the concepts of the Microsoft MD-101 exam
- Develop an Operating System deployment & upgrade strategy
- Understand which scenarios on-premise & cloud-based solutions can be used for
- Deploy & migrate desktops to Windows 10
This course is designed for individuals and office professionals who need to master the capabilities of the latest edition of Microsoft Office. With over 5 hours of instruction, this course covers Office 365 from a basic to an advanced level, including key components. The Microsoft 365 Identity and Services will help you to prepare for the MS-100 exam. You will learn about the design and implementation of Microsoft 365 services, you will see how to manage identities and assign roles, manage access and authentication and how to plan for Office 365 workloads and applications.
- Access 5.6 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ the concepts of the Microsoft MS-100 exam
- Design, configure & manage your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Understand Office 365 product functionality
- Manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments
This Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101) course is designed for Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators who take part in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services. They perform Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise, including its identities, security, compliance, and supporting technologies. Candidates for this course have a working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads and should have been an administrator for at least one Microsoft 365 workload.
- Access 9.75 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ the concepts of the Microsoft MS-101 exam
- Evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy & managing M365 services
- Perform M365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise