- Algorithm based approach to the most common emergency medicine complaints
- Based on the #1 bestselling emergency medicine clinical guide "The Chief Complaint"
- Used by the residents of LA County + USC emergency medicine program, one of the top emergency medicine programs in the world
- Color coded by organ system for easy navigation
- Exhaustively referenced to the most important studies and articles in emergency medicine (over 400 citations!) with direct links to PubMed abstracts for easy access to original sources
- Over 60 high resolution clinical management and decision support algorithms
- Direct subject-specific links to EM:RAP, Essentials of Emergency Medicine and theNNT.com for further resources and deeper dives on all subjects
- Journal club feature allows you to dive deeper into the evidence basis of your decisions
- Peer reviewed by leading physicians in emergency medicine
- Important medical calculators and scores commonly used in the ER
- Emergency medicine drug guide easily accessible right from the content pages
- All content, including treatment algorithms, is built-in, network access is only required for content updates
- Automatic content updating keeps app's contents constantly up to date free of charge
Created with the ESCAVO mobile publishing platform™ (www.escavo.com), a platform designed for the mobile publication of scientific and medical content, and maker of the #1 sepsis app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.escavo.sepsis
Please send your feedback, questions or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to hear from you!
"The Chief Complaint is simply indispensable, carry it with me every shift. Excellent algorithms, concise, practical, clinically relevant explanations citing the current best-evidence for management decisions; without doubt Chief Complaint it is THE pocket Emergency Medicine reference to have with you at the bedside."
-Manuel Montano, MD, PGY-3, LAC+USC EM Residency
"...is really top notch. I really like how it organizes complaints in a flow pattern type way. This has allowed me to quickly adjust my decision making and makes it actually useful when I feel super pressured at work. The further detail located later has been helpful to one, get some good initial learning in and two, look to the resources cited for more in depth discussion."
-David Benaron, UCSD Resident
"Chief complaint is AWESOME...I think every single intern in the country should have one of these...SO COOL!"
-James Grieme, UCSD Resident
"The aptly named Chief Complaint is simply excellent. I really like the way it is laid out by cc and it's concise enough to be useful on a regular basis. I take it with me to every shift and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a streamlined, functional, real-time guide for working up patients in the ED"
-Nick Aldridge, UCSD Resident
"... really something totally new in the medical education world. This app does something many have tried to do but few have achieved, which is to create an orienteering guide to the med-ed landscape while launching your thought processes AT THE BEDSIDE when confronted with a new undifferentiated and undiagnosed patient."
-William "Billy" Mallon MD, Foreword
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.