Angular 2 was conceived as a complete rewrite in order to fulfill the expectations of modern developers who demand blazing fast performance and responsiveness from their web applications. This book will help you learn the basics of how to design and build Angular 2 components, providing full coverage of the TypeScript syntax required to follow the examples included.
- Access 352 pages of content 24/7
- Set up your working environment to have all the tools you need to start building Angular 2 components w/ minimum effort
- Take full control of how your data is rendered & updated upon data changes
- Build powerful web applications based on structured component hierarchies that emit & listen to events & data changes throughout the elements tree
- Explore how to consume external APIs & data services & allow data editing by harnessing the power of web forms made with Angular 2
- Deliver seamless web navigation experiences w/ application routing & state handling common features w/ ease
- Discover how to bulletproof your applications by introducing smart unit testing techniques & debugging tools
AI and Deep Learning are transforming the way we understand software, making computers more intelligent than we could even imagine just a decade ago. Starting with an introduction to basic machine learning algorithms, this course takes you further into this vital world of stunning predictive insights and remarkable machine intelligence.
- Access 254 pages of content 24/7
- Get a practical deep dive into machine learning & deep learning algorithms
- Implement machine learning algorithms related to deep learning
- Explore neural networks using some of the most popular Deep Learning frameworks
- Dive into Deep Belief Nets & Stacked Denoising Autoencoders algorithms
- Discover more deep learning algorithms w/ Dropout & Convolutional Neural Networks
- Gain an insight into the deep learning library DL4J & its practical uses
- Get to know device strategies to use deep learning algorithms & libraries in the real world
- Explore deep learning further w/ Theano & Caffe
Python is a dynamic programming language known for its high readability, hence it is often the first language learned by new programmers. Being multi-paradigm, it can be used to achieve the same thing in different ways and it is compatible across different platforms. This book is an authoritative guide that will help you learn new advanced methods in a clear and contextualized way.
- Access 486 pages of content 24/7
- Create a virtualenv & start a new project
- Understand how & when to use the functional programming paradigm
- Get familiar w/ the different ways the decorators can be written in
- Understand the power of generators & coroutines without digressing into lambda calculus
- Generate HTML documentation out of documents & code using Sphinx
- Learn how to track & optimize application performance, both memory & cpu
- Use the multiprocessing library, not just locally but also across multiple machines
React stands out in the web framework crowd through its approach to composition which yields blazingly fast rendering capabilities. This book will help you understand what makes React special. It starts with the fundamentals and uses a pragmatic approach, focusing on clear development goals. You’ll learn how to combine many web technologies surrounding React into a complete set for constructing a modern web application.
- Access 254 pages of content 24/7
- Understand the React component lifecycle & core concepts such as props & states
- Craft forms & implement form validation patterns using React
- Explore the anatomy of a modern single-page web application
- Develop an approach for choosing & combining web technologies without being paralyzed by the options available
- Create a complete single-page application
- Start coding w/ a plan using an application design process
- Add to your arsenal of prototyping techniques & tools
- Make your React application feel great using animations
- Access 250 pages of content 24/7
- Master DOM manipulation, cross-browser strategies, & ES6
A powerful source control management program, Git will allow you to track changes and revert to any previous versions of your code, helping you implement an efficient, effective workflow. With this course, you’ll master everything from setting up your Git environment, to writing clean code using the Reset and Revert features, to ultimately understanding the entire Git workflow from start to finish.
- Access 418 pages of content 24/7
- Explore project history, find revisions using different criteria, & filter & format how history looks
- Manage your working directory & staging area for commits & interactively create new revisions & amend them
- Set up repositories & branches for collaboration
- Submit your own contributions & integrate contributions from other developers via merging or rebasing
- Customize Git behavior system-wide, on a per-user, per-repository, & per-file basis
- Take up the administration & set up of Git repositories, configure access, find & recover from repository errors, & perform repository maintenance
- Choose a workflow & configure & set up support for the chosen workflow
The Xamarin Forms platform lets you create native mobile applications for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone all at the same time. With Xamarin you can share large amounts of code, such as the UI, business logic, data models, SQLite data access, HTTP data access, and file storage across all three platforms. That is a huge consolidation of time. This book provides recipes on how to create an architecture that will be maintainable and extendable.
- Access 416 pages of content 24/7
- Create & customize your cross-platform UI
- Understand & explore cross-platform patterns & practices
- Use the out-of-the-box services to support third-party libraries
- Find out how to get feedback while your application is used by your users
- Bind collections to ListView & customize its appearance w/ custom cells
- Create shared data access using a local SQLite database & a REST service
- Test & monitor your applications
Whether you’re new to functional programming and Swift or experienced, this book will strengthen the skills you need to design and develop high-quality, scalable, and efficient applications. Based on the Swift 3 Developer preview version, it focuses on simplifying functional programming (FP) paradigms to solve many day-to-day development problems.
- Access 296 pages of content 24/7
- Learn first-class, higher-order, & pure functions
- Explore closures & capturing values
- Understand value & reference types
- Discuss enumerations, algebraic data types, patterns, & pattern matching
- Combine FP paradigms w/ OOP, FRP, & POP in your day-to-day development activities
- Develop a back end application w/ Swift
Scala is a statically and strongly typed language that blends functional and object-oriented paradigms. It has grown in popularity as an appealing and pragmatic choice to write production-ready software in the functional paradigm, enabling you to solve problems with less code and lower maintenance costs than alternative. This book arms you with the knowledge you need to create performant Scala applications, starting with the basics.
- Access 274 pages of content 24/7
- Analyze the performance of JVM applications by developing JMH benchmarks & profiling with Flight Recorder
- Discover use cases & performance tradeoffs of Scala language features, & eager & lazy collections
- Explore event sourcing to improve performance while working w/ stream processing pipelines
- Dive into asynchronous programming to extract performance on multicore systems using Scala Future & Scalaz Task
- Design distributed systems w/ conflict-free replicated data types (CRDTs) to take advantage of eventual consistency without synchronization
- Understand the impact of queues on system performance & apply the free monad to build systems robust to high levels of throughput
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.