The Cisco CCT Routing and Switching course is not for the complete novice to computing and networking but is designed to increase the level of competency in networking fundamentals, configuring devices remotely, basic troubleshooting (layer 1 and layer 2), and recognizing connectivity issues. Also, you will become familiar with Cisco devices and systems that a field technician will need to develop as they assist clients with their networking equipment.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 22 lectures & 6.35 hours of training 24/7
- Learn about networking basics
- Improve your skills on switching & routing technologies
- Understand general networking
- Discover CISCO equipment & hardware
- Know about CISCO iOS
- Get insights on serving CISCO devices
- Pass the Cisco 100-490 certification exam
As of February 2020, the existing CCNA certification will be obsolete. The NEW 2020 CCNA certification allows you to take one exam that encompasses many subjects instead of several exams for all subjects. CCNA 200-301 is the new industry standard networking certification for network administrators, support engineers, and data center operations. Now, iCollege brings you this Complete 2020 Cisco CCNA Certification Prep Course to help you feel less overwhelmed with the CCNA certification. Once you complete your CCNA certification, you can then determine how you want to proceed with specializations.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 93 lectures & 30.45 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to configure & manage wired and wireless network connectivity for a new internet connection model
- Explore newer topics including automation, programmability, SDN, wireless & security fundamentals
- Be 100% prepared for the CCNA 200-301 certification exam
The Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENARSI exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services, including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation. The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services course helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 45 lectures & 14.39 hours of content 24/7
- Troubleshoot admin distance, route maps, loop prevention & routing protocol distribution
- Configure & verify policy based routing
- Understand MPLS basic operations
- Troubleshoot AAA, ACLs, URPF, & CoPP
This course covers the fundamentals for advanced routing and addressing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, Cisco WAN, security services, network services, and SDA. By the end of this path, you’ll be confident in your abilities to design network architecture for Cisco Enterprise networks. Also, these courses align with the objectives in the Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks ENSLD (300-420) exam and will help you prepare for the certification. The ENSLD exam is one of the options for concentration exams needed for CCNP Enterprise certification.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 18 lectures & 5.40 hours of content 24/7
- Learn advanced addressing & routing solutions
- Learn advanced enterprise campus networks
- Work on WAN, security services, network services & SDA
Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENCOR (350-401) will help you to learn and prepare for the associated exam—Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 (ENCOR 350-401). This exam is the core exam for both the CCNP Enterprise and CCIE Enterprise certifications. In the show, you learn every topic covered in the official exam blueprint from Cisco. These areas include Architecture, Virtualization, Infrastructure, Network Assurance, Security, and Automation. Though it is exam-oriented, the outcome will be to fill you with the core knowledge and skillset you need to be successful in implementing Cisco technologies while working in an Enterprise Network Environment.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 48 lectures & 16.09 hours of content 24/7
- Configure Etherchannels / Link aggregation
- Route protocols including EIGRP, OSPF, & BGP
- Work on multicast protocols like PIM dense, sparse, & sparse-dense mode
- Learn network designs & architectures like the campus design or leaf-spine architecture
- Configure NAT/PAT & first hop redundancy protocols like HSRP, VRRP, or GLBP
The Cisco Modeling Labs 2 (CML2) is a redevelopment and rebranding of their VIRL1.x (Virtual Internet Routing Lab). This show is meant for those familiar with VIRL 1.x or who are brand new to it. From it, you will learn how to install and configure this networking simulation tool into your VMware platform–VMware Workstation (Windows), VMware Fusion (macOS), or VMware ESXi. Also, you will see how to accomplish operations in the CML2 after a brief introduction to the UI- building a lab using the UI and through the API using Python, how to remotely access the CML, and then how to connect your labs to the outside world.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 2 lectures & 3.13 hours of content 24/7
- Create models & what-if scenarios for real-world and future networks.
- Connect virtual & physical environments.
- Run third-party images within the simulation.
- Increas uptime with what-if scenarios
- Reduce lab footprint to be more green
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.