The AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification is one of the most important and sought-after cloud computing credentials available. This associate-level certification is for those who work as solution architects. It is appropriate for both newcomers to AWS and cloud computing as well as seasoned IT experts. You’ll need a strong understanding of how to build and implement safe and robust distributed systems using AWS technologies to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C02) test. This cloud architect certification program was created for anybody interested in learning about the key components of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Access 22 lectures & 15.76 hours of content 24/7
- Get a broad overview of the AWS platform
- Explore Route53, EC2, S3, CloudFront, Autoscaling, Load Balancing, RDS, RedShift, DynamoDB, EMR, VPC, & more
- Create architecture that highlights reliability, operational excellence, performance, security & cost
- Prepare for the actual exam
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification is designed to certify the technical abilities of system administrators in cloud operations positions. This is a highly sought-after certification for employers. Experience with AWS workload deployment, management, and operation, as well as security controls and compliance needs is a must. To improve service delivery, an AWS SysOps Administrator is responsible for providing essential expertise about cloud computing, IT, and business applications.
- Access 21 lectures & 14.48 hours of content 24/7
- Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, EBS, EFS, & AWS Storage Gateway are all available through Amazon Web Services.
- AWS Systems Manager, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS, & Amazon VPC are some of the services offered by AWS.
- AWS Organizations, AWS CloudTrail, Amazon Route 53, Amazon S3, Amazon CloudFront.
- AWS Config, AWS Service Catalog, AWS Trusted Advisor, AWS IAM, Amazon Inspector, AWS WAF & Shield, & AWS Directory Services are some of the services offered by Amazon Web Services.
The Amazon Web Services Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam is a fundamental look into the services available with Amazon Web Services. The purpose of this course is to make you aware of AWS services such as EC2, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, and more. Additionally, this is a great way for sales, managers, developers, and admins alike to become familiar with AWS. If you are looking to get started with Amazon Web Services, then this is the course for you. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
- Access 19 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Describe basic security & compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, & pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (e.g., whitepapers, support tickets)
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying & operating in the AWS Cloud
The AWS Certified Developer Exam is intended for individuals that are familiar with software development and are looking to utilize AWS services to create scalable, fault-tolerant applications. Some of the topics covered are creating and managing cloud virtual machine resources, implementing security with regards to application development, creating serverless applications using technologies such as S3 and Lambda, and exploring developer-centric services that will aid in application development.
- Access 26 lectures & 18.35 hours of content 24/7
- Create basic Python & PHP code to manipulate AWS environments
- Familiarize w/ the AWS platform from a developer perspective
- Become a Cloud guru
AWS is leading the pack in terms of Cloud Computing which provides a bunch of flexible services to reliably and rapidly, build and deliver products. So, DevOps with AWS is a potent combination to automate manual tasks, help teams manage complex environments at scale, and enable organizations to better serve their customers and compete more effectively in the market. This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam and to successfully apply these skills in the workplace.
- Access 22 lectures & 14.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use the principal concepts & practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design & implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation &AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment (CD) use cases using AWS technologies
- Use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager for patch management
- Leverage automated testing in different stages of a CI/CD pipeline
The Amazon Big Data Specialty takes a deeper dive into the AWS services that help collect, store, process, and analyze data. With 36 lectures, this course will expand on your knowledge of S3 and DynamoDB. Additionally, it will go through data collection services such as IoT and Kinesis, data processing services such as Elastic Map Reduce, Lambda, and Glue, analysis and visualization of that data using Athena, Kinesis, and QuickSight, and utilize and discuss security practices when using these services. If you are looking to power up your Big Data knowledge, then this is the class for you!
- Access 25 lectures & 16.78 hours of content 24/7
- Design big data solutions on AWS
- Become intimately familiar w/ AWS Big Data Solutions
- Pass the AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty Exam
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.