C is a general-purpose, imperative computer programming language that is ideal for developing firmware or portable applications. It is highly portable, making it a common choice for operating systems and microprocessors in hardware such as fridges and alarm clocks. C is a solid first language to learn since most programming languages are themselves today implemented in C. All of this is to say, this course is an excellent jumping off point for your programming odyssey.
- Access 73 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Master C programming concepts from the ground up
- Use the source examples to learn step-by-step
- Understand that special features of C: pointers, header files, null-terminated strings, buffers, IO
- Read the supplied eBook, The Little Book of C, to explore the topics in even more depth
Algorithms are a central tenet to programming, and are essential to ensure that software and programs perform the right operations under the right conditions. Companies depend on their systems algorithms to function correctly, which means they’ll pay top dollar for people who understand how to work with them. This course will help you to understand how to implement logic in code form to enable you to write algorithms efficiently in C.
- Access 32 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the concepts behind the most popular algorithms used in computer science
- Understand how algorithms work w/ the help of diagrams, examples & pseudocode
- Practice algorithm implementation w/ the help of included programs in C language
- Understand how to use algorithms to implement logic in any programming
C, C++, Ruby, and Python are four of the most popular and powerful programming languages used today. You can find them in everything from web and mobile apps, games, operating systems, all of your favorite websites, and many hardware devices. This comprehensive course teaches you fundamentals in all 4, giving you a valuable programming background that you can confidently boast on your resume.
- Access 307 lectures & 26 hours of content 24/7
- Understand standard programs in C, C++, Python & Ruby programming
- Explore the world of software languages
- Write your own programs in C, C++, Python & Ruby
The C programming language is one of the earlier programming languages, and many other languages have their syntax based on C. Therefore, learning C can be an excellent introduction to programming as it makes learning many subsequent languages, like Java, PHP, or Swift, much easier. This introductory course will get you up to speed on C and enable you to dive into other languages more easily.
- Access 31 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Build a program using the C language
- Understand pointers in a better way
- Write command line arguments
- Work w/ linked lists & structures
- Discover value & reference parameter passing
Advance your C programming skills quickly with this accelerated course! Throughout this course you’ll learn all about the myriad functions of C and how to write and run C programs effectively. By the end, you’ll have a strong grasp of C that you can put on your resume and use to get high-paying programming jobs.
- Access 60 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Write solid, correct & complete C programs
- Advance to C’s natural successor, C++, quickly & painlessly
- Ace tests or exams on the C programming language
- Make use of C in practical situations
This course will help you strengthen your fundamental understanding of C language. Using a real-world approach, it introduces several components of C programming that you may encounter in everyday programming challenges. This is the course to solidify your understanding of C, and give you that extra push you need to ace any important interview or test.
- Access 47 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand using C in real-world terms
- Start developing a full-fledged C program
- Cover many C programming concepts in a rigorous, but simple program
- Reinforce concepts w/ included content questions
Knowing the fundamentals of C programming is the first step to getting any C-heavy job. You may feel like you’ve got the language down, but it’s the most basic things that are the easiest to slip your mind when you sit down for an interview. This course irons out and tests your knowledge of all the core C programming fundamentals that you’ll need to know in order to ace an interview, so you don’t have to worry!
- Access 22 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Test & improve your knowledge on the intricacies of the C programming language
- Reinforce your knowledge of variables & variable types & expressions
- Build a better foundation w/ arrays, functions, pointers, structures & more
- Iron out if conditions, switch statements, for loops, preprocessor directives & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.