Certainly you can spend endless hours pouring over the minutiae of game development theory, but the only way to really learn is by doing. Throughout this course, you’ll walk through the process of building 5 games for various Apple devices, master use of SpriteKit in Swift, and finish your lessons having built real apps you can proudly publish for immediate usage.
- Learn to code by building games w/ 5 hours of content
- Create 5 games for iPad, iPhone & OS X
- Master using Swift & SpriteKit for iOS 9
- Make simple art for your game in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Configure the logic of your games
- Export your apps & publish them to the iTunes Store
- Build skills transferrable to future endeavors
Why waste thousands of dollars on a formal video game development degree? Avoid a lifetime of loan payments, and get practical experience you can instantly use to develop your own games. In this comprehensive course, you’ll learn everything you need to create the next iTunes Store chart-topper: how to animate characters, model 2D and 3D images, and much more.
- Create premium video game art w/ 87 hours of content
- Access a wide array of game design topics: basic traditional drawing, training to be a professional video game artist, etc.
- Learn the basics of 3ds Max & use it to create real-life projects
- Understand 2D & 3D drawing techniques
- Fully master game layout & design principles
- Get a primer on video game art, animation, 2D & 3D modeling, layout, and design
- Understand the hybrid app development process
- Configure home & loading screens, on-screen controls, etc.
- Jazz up your games w/ sound, text, animations & more
- Publish to the iOS & Android platforms w/ the Intel XDK
The best way to create an iTunes chart-topper is by emulating one. In this course, you’ll be cloning the popular game, Crossy Road as you learn the best game development practices to create your own hit. Dive into obtaining your iOS developer license, create a game in Unity3D with minimal code, then use your newfound skills towards any future game development projects.
- Use Unity3D to create games w/ 6.5 hours of content
- Get your iOS developer license
- Create a game for iOS or Android using minimal code
- Program animations, build a game menu & keep score
- Import artwork into Unity3D & utilize it in the games you develop
- Learn how to publish games to the iTunes App Store
The demand for 3D modeling and animation skills is growing across a number of industries, from gaming to architecture, and there has never been a better time to delve into this exciting and lucrative field. In this course you’ll use Blender 3D, a feature-rich, free modeling and animation suite to bring 3D creations to life. The creative possibilities in Blender 3D are nearly limitless, as you’ll soon find out!
- Access 45 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Model your own 3D meshes using a variety of modeling techniques & workflows
- UV map objects using projection & unwrapping
- Texture 3D models & work w/ materials
- Configure scene lighting & use Blender’s animation tools to animate objects & scenes
- Work w/ ambient, atmospheric rendering effects
- Perform basic simulations using the built-in game engine
Gaming in the Apple universe now extends to tvOS, and allows developers to leverage many of the same frameworks, technologies, and concepts of iOS development to build games for Apple TV. Whether you’re an experienced iOS programmer or brand new, this course will introduce you to core game development concepts while you build real games for both iOS and tvOS.
- Learn to build games for tvOS & iOS w/ 40 lectures & 10 hours of content
- Create a tvOS template for navigating between game scenes, passing data around classes & saving data using NSUserDefaults
- Build a retro 2d-style side scroller game from scratch for tvOS or iOS
- Share code & assets between a tvOS template & an iOS template
- Design physics-based environments & program simple, interactive characters
- Incorporate a property list to change variables on a per-level basis
- Discuss scoring, moving platforms, continue points, inventory & much more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.