Git is the secret tool that almost every developer uses but nobody talks about it. It’s such a commonplace tool that it’s rarely mentioned on job postings because it’s assumed that, no matter what your skill level is, that you know how to use Git and GitHub. There are a number of commands you’ll use every day, and a few more commands you’ll see once or twice a week. By taking this course, you are going to learn all the important aspects of Git and GitHub, and you won’t be wasting hours learning things you’ll never use.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 40 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the entire daily workflow that most developers use
- Create & use a remote repository on GitHub
- Know staging, committing & pushing files to GitHub
- Resolve rebase conflicts & learn how to rebase
This course is designed for students who want to get started working with Git and Github. Following the step-by-step approach, you will learn the commands for efficient code management and understand fundamental concepts behind version control systems following Git architecture. After completing this course you will have hands-on experience working with Git and Github and will be able to use Version Control for your projects.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 26 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Build rock solid foundation in Git & learn key-related concepts
- Manage & update files with Git (move, rename, delete)
- Revert/reset project to previous version’s
- Create gitignore file to exclude files & directories
- Learn GitHub & how to use and manage the web based Git repository
- Learn how to perform Git comparisons between various sections of a Git repository
Developing an application takes time, and things often go wrong. From accidentally breaking something that used to work perfectly, to a team member overwriting your working code, fixing mistakes can take valuable time that you don’t have to waste. Discover how to prevent all of this with Git – the version control system that allows you to keep a history of your file changes, and Github – a website where you can store projects, save important information, and collaborate with others on both closed and open source projects.
- Access 15 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn about version control & its uses
- Add version control to an existing project
- Use Git commands to change a project’s ecosystem
- Create a Github account & use Git commands with Github
- Explore the Github EcoSystem
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.