NGINX is one of the top-grade HTTP servers, powering many top enterprise websites like Netflix, Dropbox, WordPress, GitHub, Discovery, and many others. This beginner-friendly course is designed to help you master NGINX, regardless of your previous experience.
- Access 78 lectures & 10 horus of content 24/7
- Build a solid foundation for HTTP Protocol
- Master NGINX
- Use NGINX in a high-performance enterprise environment
This course is designed from scratch for anyone who is new to Docker and the concept of containers. With quizzes to fortify your learning, this extensive course will help you pass the Docker Certified Associate certification exam on your first try.
- Access 94 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Get a crash course in Docker
- Work w/ Docker images & registries
- Get an overview of Docker networking & container orchestration
- Discuss Docker storage drivers
Splunk captures, indexes, and correlates real-time data in a searchable repository, making it easy to visualize data in graphs, dashboards, and more. This course is specifically designed for beginners who want to master Splunk. Starting from the ground up, you’ll build a solid foundation in Splunk step by step.
- Access 93 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Master various aspects rated to writing SPL queries
- Build Splunk dashboards
- Explore distributed Splunk architectures
- Build a highly-available clustered setup for Splunk
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud computing platform and this course is designed for anyone who is aspiring to enter the cloud computing field. This industry is booming and lucrative jobs are opening up every day. In this course, you’ll study to ace the AWS associate-level certification exam, giving you a leg up to break into the business.
- Access 146 lectures & 22 hours of content 24/7
- Build a foundation in cloud computing & AWS
- Master concepts related to infrastructure, storage, security, identity management, & many more
Dive into the fundamentals of information security and essential cyber security principles with this immersive course! The world is constantly interconnected by networks, and companies have a vested interest in keeping the information on those networks secure. Therefore, they’re willing to pay big bucks to information security professionals, and this course will teach you how to break into those elite ranks.
- Access 76 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the fundamentals of information security management
- Learn about hardening systems, basic network zones, IT personnel policies, & more
- Discover disaster recovery basics
- Discuss fundamental security threats, network security devices, access control concepts, & more
- Better protect your business & IT infrastructure
This course was designed for information security professionals who wish to become certified and move on to a career as a professional pentester. Here, you’ll not only get study materials but gain insight into the day to day workflow of an ethical hacker. Through live hacking demonstrations, a blueprint for conducting your own penetration test, and lessons on how to think like a hacker, you’ll get everything you need to break into this lucrative career.
- Access 105 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss hacking terminology
- Understand the difference between passive & active reconnaissance
- Learn about scanning & enumeration, networking mapping, social engineering basics, and more
- Explore Windows & Linux hacking
- Cover website cloning, anti-virus evasion, credential harvesting, & more
- Get hacking demonstrations w/ tools like Maltego, FOCA, Harvester, Recon-ng, Nmap, Wireshark, Scapy, & more
Cloud computing is essential to organizations, which makes understanding its information security risks and mitigation strategies even more critical. Legacy approaches are inadequate, and organizations need competent, experienced professionals equipped with the right cloud security knowledge and skills to be successful. They need CCSPs. Backed by the two leading non-profits focused on cloud and information security, the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and (ISC)², the CCSP credential denotes professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency derived from hands-on experience with cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. CCSPs help you achieve the highest standard for cloud security expertise and enable your organization to benefit from the power of cloud computing while keeping sensitive data secure.
- Access 60 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the 5 domain of the CSSP exam
- Pass the CCSP exam on your first try
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.