It seems like everything these days is driven by data, and statisticians and analysts across industries need to handle this data efficiently and tactfully. That’s where R comes in, a powerful programming language that helps developers solve even the most complex data problems. Data scientists are in constant demand, and this extensive course will give you your first taste of R, enabling you to make statistical inferences and run programs that solve important data problems and turn heads.
- Access 50 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get introduced to the R Studio & programming concepts like variables, vectors, arrays, loops, & matrices
- Visualize data using R’s base graphics
- Learn the fundamentals of univariate & bivariate analysis, computing confidence intervals, interpreting p values, & working w/ statistical tests
- Perform a full-scale data analysis project
R is one of the top rising tools in the analytics world. At its core, R is a statistical programming language that provides excellent tools for data mining and analysis, but it also has high-level graphics and machine learning capabilities. In this course, you’ll learn how to harness those graphics techniques to represent complex sets of data in inspiring ways.
- Access 31 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Create basic plots like histograms, scatterplots & more
- Import data in R from popular formats like CSV & Excel tables
- Build a complete website to import & plot data
- Learn how to the Shiny package to create fully-featured web pages directly from the R console
R is an ideal tool for organizing and graphing huge datasets, which is especially valuable to businesses that handle a lot of users and financial details on a daily basis. In this beginner’s course to R graphics you’ll get a solid grounding in the “base” graphics package in R, as well as more sophisticated packages like lattice and ggplot2. By course’s end, you’ll be ready to extend your R knowledge to more advanced levels.
- Access 41 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basic functionality of R graphs
- Explore different types of graphs for visualizing different types of variables
- Cover bivariate plots, time series, & high dimensional plots
- Learn the tips & tricks to the most efficient ways of drawing various types of graphs
Ggplot2 is one of R’s most popular packages, and is an implementation of the grammar of graphic in R. In this course, you’ll move beyond the basic, default graphics offered by R and shows you how to create more advanced and publication-ready plots. Soon enough, you’ll be separating from other data job seekers with more sophisticated and interactive graphing abilities.
- Access 40 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Start making elegant & publication-ready plots by learning ggplot2
- Build statistical plots layer by layer
- Understand how to combine elements to make new graphics
- Customize your graphs & make interactive web pages to present your work or analyze your data
As the world continues to generate more and more data at a faster pace, the demand for data mining – generating new information by examining large databases – is growing rapidly as well. R is one of the top tools for data mining, and although data mining is a very broad topic, this course will get you up to speed with the mathematical basics. Once you’ve got that, you’ll be able to directly apply your knowledge to working to solve real-world problems with R.
- Access 30 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the mathematical basics of data mining & working w/ algorithms
- Learn how to solve real-world data mining problems
- Explore the different disciplines of data mining & the algorithms within them
This enormous book will take you on a complete journey with the R programming language and its many applications to data analysis. Over five connected modules, you’ll dive into statistical reasoning, graphing with R, data mining, the quantitative finance concepts of R, and its machine learning capabilities. Across these lessons, you’ll have a fully-fledged, nuanced understanding of the many professional applications of R.
- Access 1,738 pages 24/7
- Describe & visualize the behavior of data & relationships between data
- Handle missing data gracefully using multiple imputation
- Create diverse types of bar charts using the default R functions
- Familiarize yourself w/ algorithms written in R for spatial data mining, text mining, & more
- Harness the power of R to build machine learning algorithms w/ real-world data science applications
- Learn specialized machine learning techniques for text mining, big data, & more
Machine learning is one of the most important new frontiers in technology, and the R programming language is one of the best ways to optimize machine learning to solve a diverse range of challenges. Starting with a refresher in R, and then delving into real world problems, this course introduces you to an exciting new way to glean information and answer questions with R.
- Access 1,123 pages 24/7
- Implement R machine learning algorithms from scratch
- Solve real-world problems using machine learning algorithms
- Write reusable code & build complete machine learning systems from the ground up
- Evaluate & improve the performance of machine learning models
- Learn specialized machine learning techniques for text mining, social network data, big data, & more
- Harness the power of D3 by building interactive & real-time data-driven web visualizations
- Apply critical thinking to visualization designs & get intimate w/ your dataset to identify its potential visual characteristics
- Explore the various features of HTML5 to design creative visualizations
- Discover what data is available on Stack Overflow, Facebook, Twitty, & Google+
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.