This practical, no-nonsense guide teaches you all of the electronics and programming skills that you need to create advanced Arduino projects. This book is packed full of real-world projects for you to practice on, bringing all of the knowledge in the book together and giving you the skills to build your own robot from the examples in this book. The final two chapters discuss wireless technologies and how they can be used in your projects.
- Get lifetime access to a 372-page eBook
- Learn the basics of electronics & circuits along w/ the Arduino IDE and basic C operations
- Use sensors to build a mini weather station
- Control LEDs using code
- Power a robot arm using stepper motors
- Remotely control your Arduino using RF, Bluetooth LE, & Bluetooth Classic
- Make a sound tone generator w/ buttons
C++ is one of the most popular legacy programming languages for robotics, and a combination of C++ and robotics hardware is used in many leading industries. This book will bridge the gap between Raspberry Pi and C/C++ programming and enable you to develop applications for Raspberry Pi. To follow along with the projects covered in the book, you can implement C programs in Raspberry Pi with the wiringPi library. By the end of this book, you will have gained experience in developing a robot using Raspberry Pi and C/C++ programming.
- Get lifetime access to a 312-page eBook
- Build an intelligent robot that can detect and avoid obstacles and respond to voice commands
- Detect and track objects and faces using OpenCV
- Control your robot with a GUI button designed using Qt5
The Internet of Things (IoT) has managed to attract the attention of researchers and tech enthusiasts since it powerfully combines classical networks with instruments and devices. In this book, you’ll unleash the power of Raspberry Pi and Python to create engaging projects. It will cover Raspberry Pi, Python programming, and real-world computing. unleash the power of Raspberry Pi and Python to create engaging projects.
- Get lifetime access to a 436-page eBook
- Leverage the full potential of IoT w/ the combination of Raspberry Pi 3 & Python
- Build complex Python-based applications w/ IoT
- Work on various IoT projects & understand the basics of electronics
We live in an era where advanced automation is used to achieve accurate results. To set up an automation environment, you need to first configure a network that can be accessed anywhere and by any device. This book is a practical guide that helps you discover the technologies and use cases for Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT). As you progress through the chapters, you’ll gain hands-on experience in using open source Node-Red, Kafka, Cassandra, and Python. You will also learn how to develop streaming and batch-based Machine Learning algorithms.
- Get lifetime access to a 556-page eBook
- Explore industrial processes, devices, & protocols
- Design & implement the I-IoT network flow
- Gather & transfer industrial data in a secure way
- Get to grips w/ popular cloud-based platforms
- Understand diagnostic analytics to answer critical workforce questions
- Discover the Edge device & understand Edge and Fog computing
- Implement equipment & process management to achieve business-specific goals
This book shows you how to implement cybersecurity solutions, IoT design best practices, and risk mitigation methodologies to address device and infrastructure threats to IoT solutions. In this second edition, you will go through some typical and unique vulnerabilities seen within various layers of the IoT technology stack and also learn new ways in which IT and physical threats interact. By the end of this book, you will explore cloud security architectures and security best practices for operating and managing cross-organizational, multi-domain IoT deployments.
- Get lifetime access to a 382-page eBook
- Discuss the need for separate security requirements based on the IoT device you’re using
- Apply security engineering principles on IoT devices
- Master the operational aspects of planning, deploying, managing, monitoring, & detecting the remediation and disposal of IoT systems
- Use Blockchain solutions for IoT authenticity & integrity
- Explore additional privacy features emerging in the IoT industry, such as anonymity, tracking issues, & countermeasures
- Design a fog computing architecture to support IoT edge analytics
- Detect & respond to IoT security incidents and compromises
Linux is a unified kernel that is widely used to develop embedded systems. As Linux has turned out to be one of the most popular operating systems used, the interest in developing proprietary device drivers has also increased. Device drivers play a critical role in how the system performs and ensures that the device works in the manner intended. By offering several examples on the development of character devices and how to use other kernel internals, such as interrupts, kernel timers, and wait for a queue, as well as how to manage a device tree, you will be able to add proper management for custom peripherals to your embedded system.
- Get lifetime access to a 356-page eBook
- Use Kernel facilities to develop powerful drivers
- Via a practical approach, learn core concepts of developing device drivers
- Program a custom character device to get access to kernel internals
LEGO EV3 robot has changed the way we think about robotics by making it possible for anyone to build real, working robots.
This course starts off by showing you how to set up and program your own robot using the Lego Mindstorm EV3 Kit. It provides step-by-step instructions on the entire programming process of the Robot. The complexity of the robot increases gradually as your progress through the sections. With the examples in the course, you will learn how to build and program various robots using LEGO EV3. It provides clear explanations, fun examples, and sample codes.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 8 lectures & 1.8 hours of content 24/7
- Build your own Lego EV3 robot for optimum navigation & place sensors for optimal calibration
- Control Your LEGO EV3 robot w/ the programming app
- Let the robot use its multiple sensors to make sense of the functional environment you have created for it
- React to different environments & respond to commands
- Use beams, gears, & connector blocks effectively in your own designs
- Calibrate the sensors using buttons on the robot
Deploying an end-to-end IoT solution requires the development of smart devices, a reliable and real-time communication channel, and a responsive backend server. An efficient ecosystem first requires developing each component and then precise execution in a robust and foolproof way! This course starts you off with IoT project development by combining Python and Raspberry Pi and lays a foundation from which you can develop complex real-world projects. It follows a problem-oriented approach to understand how technologies are used in IoT project development.
★ ★ ★
- Access 7 lectures & 3.16 hours of content 24/7
- Build reliable, secure, hack-proof, & scalable IoT projects w/ Python and Raspberry Pi
- Solve every possible challenge that IoT projects can have
- Integrate your projects w/ sensors & actuators to connect with Raspberry Pi and communicate with IoT servers
IoT is a hot area and it has the potential to impact a variety of industries. This course is designed to initiate the widest possible group of people to the field of IoT and will be comprehensive in its scope. This course supplies in-depth content that puts the theory into practice. It will start with a basic introduction to IoT and take the student through an IoT solution case study. This course is packed with step-by-step instructions, working examples, and helpful advice on using IoT in your daily task. It’s divided into clear chunks so you can learn at your own pace and focus on your own area of interest.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 5 lectures & 2.16 hours of content 24/7
- Explore used cases & case studies how IoT is impacting the industries
- Work w/ Sensors
- Explore the different components of IoT
- Integrate Sensor data w/ Thing & Cayenne
- Rapidly build a prototype IoT solutions using Cayenne platform
- Work w/ different IoT platforms
- Implement IoT solutions using the ESP8266 “Thing”
- Build IoT solutions w/ the ESP8266 Thing & Cayenne
Robotic Process Automation is a game-changing technology designed to automate high-volume, repeatable tasks that take up a large percentage of a worker’s time. With this course, you’ll get a clear overview of what RPA is, how it works, and when to apply it. You’ll even gain hands-on experience building a robot that automates a simple business process in the UiPath Studio RPA software. This way, you’ll understand the bigger picture and find out how the technology works in practice.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 5 lectures & 2.3 hours of content 24/7
- Undferstand what Robotic Process Automation is, how it works & when to apply it
- Know a basic 5-step process for piloting RPA in your company
- Build a robot using the UiPath RPA platform
- Grow as an RPA professional
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for The Complete IoT & Hardware eBook + Video Course Bundle
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.