Access 27 GIMP projects that you can use for your business right now in this course! In addition to these projects, you’ll also get 547 pre-made templates to help you get started even faster, and you’ll even learn how to edit and customize them for your own use. What’s more you’ll learn how to create your own custom graphics, logo, flyers, brochures and more. Regardless of your GIMP experience, you’ll learn its nuts and bolts step-by-step as you follow along a pro with 30 years of design experience.
- Access 67 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Access 27 GIMP projects & 547 pre-made templates
- Learn how to develop your Brand Identity & how your Brand is different from your logo
- Learn pro tips on creating your own logo in GIMP
- Customize 1 of the 92 included pre-made logos & get additional tips about getting a logo
- Learn how to retouch like a pro in GIMP
- Discover how to remove blemishes, scars & tan lines.
- Learn how to remove anything in GIMP
Professional web design is all about the user experience and growing your customer’s bottom line. Which, will lead to more web design work than you can handle. The goal of this course is to teach you how to create web designs that provide a great user experience through actually doing web design projects. Jump into this 17-hour course, and you’ll learn how to create great user experience web designs in GIMP.
- Access 95 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Come to grips w/ the GIMP essentials via real hands-on projects
- Dive into add-on services you can up-sell to your UX web design clients
- Learn how to re-touch images like a pro
- Discover how to remove subjects from a background non-destructively
- Learn how to transform an ordinary image into a piece of artwork in GIMP
- Explore using gradients in GIMP for creative backgrounds
GIMP, or GNU Image Manipulation Program, is a free and feature-rich alternative for Photoshop. Whether you’re on a budget or just tired of paying for Photoshop each month, GIMP is an amazing tool that can take your digital art to the next level with absolutely zero impact on your checking account. This GIMP course was created with beginners in mind, guiding you through everything from installation to essential tools and even advanced projects to take your understanding to the next level.
- Access 133 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through installing GIMP & setting your preferences
- Familiarize yourself w/ the 4 main tools in GIMP
- Learn how to add text along a path
- Discover how to add an image to text
- Learn how to create text out of grass
- Explore adding smoke to your image
- Discover how to add a source of light to your image
In this course, you’ll learn to use the Gnu Image Manipulation Program (GIMP), a great alternative to Photoshop that can help you produce professional-looking, high quality graphics on a budget. The course uses the creation of book covers for self-publishing as the basis for demonstrating the use of the program. The techniques demonstrated can be used to create stunning graphics for any purpose including display on the Web.
- Access 101 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Explore Installing, starting & stopping GIMP
- Familiarize yourself w/ the GIMP window layout
- Walk through creating a simple book cover
- Explore working w/ layers & selections
- Learn about using layer masks, stroking a path & more
In this course, you go beyond the basics of GIMP as you learn tips and techniques for advanced text handling. Jump in, and you’ll learn the instructor’s favorite techniques when it comes to formatting text for presentation on the web. Whether its a book cover, album cover, web graphic, or logo, you’ll discover the techniques required to make your images shine using GIMP.
- Access 72 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to set up GIMP & utilize text and text effects
- Dive into layers & layer masks
- Explore constructing & deconstructing logos
This course will guide you through creating stunning web graphics with GIMP. You’ll learn to produce common web graphics such as bullets, logos, banners, separators, and buttons, as well as where to find free and inexpensive images on the web. In the second half of the course, you’ll discover how to use HTML and a browser to display and animate those images. Ultimately, you’ll get a solid understanding of how to create each graphical element in the course and how to display those elements on a web page.
- Access 33 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Expand your understanding of GIMP & HTML
- Learn how to use GIMP to create stunning web graphics on a PC or Mac
- Explore using HTML & a browser to animate your images
- Learn to use table & div tags to position graphics and text on the screen
If you’re getting bored doing the same old things in GIMP, maybe it’s time to learn some new tricks. In over an hour and a half of lectures, this course will show you some of GIMP’s advanced capabilities. From 3D book covers to a eye-catching water reflection effect, you’ll discover a range of new things you can create using GIMP.
- Access 19 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Take your understanding of GIMP to the advanced level
- Explore creating 3D book & eBook covers w/ GIMP
- Learn how to create a water reflection effect w/ GIMP
This course provides an introduction to both digital drawing using a tablet and the GIMP program. First, you’ll take a look at tablet selection and installation and basic GIMP usage. From there, you’ll deepen your GIMP understanding of using layers and digital editing. Plus, each section concludes with a workshop to refine your knowledge further.
- Access 36 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to draw digital art w/ GIMP & a tablet (not included)
- Explore drawing using layers
- Dive into digital drawing & editing
Go from absolute zero to GIMP pro with this comprehensive 10-hour course! Jump in, and you’ll go all the way from installing the GIMP software and configuring it to run on Windows, to producing banners, book covers and even memes that you’ll display using Facebook and other social media, WordPress and HTML. What’s more, you’ll even explore touching up photos and complete each section with a small project to demonstrate your understanding.
- Access 156 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Go from beginner to advanced w/ GIMP
- Explore producing banners, book covers & even memes w/ GIMP
- Deepen your understanding of touching up photos w/ GIMP
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.