What is data mining? Data mining is getting useful actionable insights from data. Whoever owns data owns the future. But owning data is not good enough. You need to know how to draw insights from a dataset, draw useful insights, look at statistics, and find patterns using a dataset. In this course, you’ll grow your skills and become an indispensable data scientist.
- Access 9 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Use real-world examples of data mining & datasets
- Practice for real-world projects
- Clean data, filter noise, make data available for analysis
- Perform cluster analysis, classification, & regression, including logistic regression
- Use the K-NN classifier & SVM
- Detect outliers in univariate, multivariate & high dimensional spaces
- Learn how to use Apache Spark, the number one framework used for distributed processing
Python is a language that is currently in extremely high-demand, and you can learn it the fun way through this course! With no prior programming experience necessary, this course will demonstrate core concepts you need to program in Python by building your own game, getting you up and running with Python in a way that’s both engaging and fun.
- Access 24 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Create a game similar to Crossy Road or Frogger
- Use the Pygame library to put together your first Python game
- Become familiar w/ concepts like variables, functions, conditional statements, & loops
Python is an especially valuable tool for visualizing data, and this course will cover a variety of techniques that will allow you to visualize data using popular plotting libraries like Matplotlib, Seaborn, and Bokeh. Beginning with an intro to statistics, you’ll extend into a variety of plots that will cover most use-cases.
- Access 23 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Explore bar charts, line plots, & scatter plots
- Take a deep dive into Matplotlib, Seaborn, & Bokeh
- Discover subplots & how they’re used
Gathering data from a web page is known as web scraping, and is typically performed either by fetching web page via URL and reading the data directly online or by reading the data from a saved HTML file. Understanding web scraping is a skill crucial to anyone interested in data science or those just looking to obtain information from web pages.
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Download & install the Python library BeautifulSoup
- Inspect a web page to identify the relevant data
- Scrape & parse data using BeautifulSoup
- Store & sanitize data in a correctly formatted CSV sheet
- Read from local HTML files instead of URLs
Python is considered by many experts to be the ideal learning language for first time programmers because it is syntactically fairly straight-forward and has an enormous reach of applications. It’s an excellent stepping stone for other, more complex languages, yet Python programmers are also in constant demand. This course dives into all aspects of web programming with Python, and will be the perfect first step for your coding odyssey.
- Access 57 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of Python web programming
- Get hands-on experience working w/ Python files & building programs
- Access & parse the web w/ Python
- Manage a database & a remote server
- Create a basic website w/ Python
- Run code via a Virtual Private Server
This course is a sure-fire way of acquiring the knowledge and statistical data analysis wrangling and visualization skills you need to make it in the data analysis field. You’ll go from data zero to performing some of the most common data wrangling tasks in Python. Plus, you’ll be able to visualize data like a pro so you can help companies make actionable insights.
- Access 49 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Use some of the most important Python data wrangling & visualization packages
- Apply important data visualization concepts for practical data analysis & interpretation
- Decide which wrangling & visualization techniques are best suited to answer different questions
This Python 3 programming course is aimed at anyone with little or no experience in coding but who wants to learn Python from scratch. This hands-on training takes you from “Hello World!” to advanced Python topics in just a few hours. Each lesson is filled with relevant examples, created in a learn-by-doing fashion and the quizzes, coding exercises and assignments will help you consolidate the main ideas behind each Python 3 topic.
- Access 165 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn & practice every Python 3 key concept
- Explore advanced Python 3 topics
- Build a scientific calculator in Python 3
- Gain real-life skills that you can use at most programming & IT-related jobs
Develop a practical skill set by learning how to detect and defeat online threats in this beginner-to-advanced course. You’ll build security analysis tools using Python and learn how to analyze web app security vulnerabilities and solutions using frameworks like Ruby onRails and PHP. Put your newfound Python skills to the test by applying them to a practical, very in-demand use.
- Access 196 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss vulnerability analysis, security scanning, phishing protection, & more
- Perform password complexity analysis, multi-factor authentication, network traffic analysis, & more
- Explore the biggest threats in IT, including botnets, code exploits, SQL injection, social engineering, & more
Python’s one of the easiest yet most powerful programming languages you can learn, and it’s proven its utility at top companies like Dropbox and Pinterest. In this quick and dirty course, you’ll learn to write clean, efficient Python code, learning to expedite your workflow by automating manual work, implementing machine learning techniques, and much more.
- Access 55 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire the database knowledge you need to effectively manipulate data
- Eliminate manual work by creating auto-generating spreadsheets w/ xlsxwriter
- Master machine learning techniques like sk-learn
- Utilize tools for text processing, including nltk
- Learn how to scrape websites like the NYTimes & Washington Post using Beautiful Soup
- Complete drills to consolidate your newly acquired knowledge
The best way to learn Python is by using Python, and this massive course will teach you while you develop real life applications. Over the course, you’ll truly begin to appreciate the many, many uses of Python as you build web applications, database applications, web visualizations, and much more. By course’s end, you will have built 10 applications that you can be proud of, and have the tools to go off on your own into the world of Python programming.
- Access 176 lectures & 23 hours of content 24/7
- Build a name generator, a website URL timed blocker, a web map generator, a portfolio website w/ Flask, a GUI-based desktop application, a webcam motion detector, a web scraper of property, an interactive web-based financial chart, a data collector web application, a geocoding web service
- Under & use object-oriented design
- Use Python to build applications w/ Flask, Tkinter, Numpy, Folium & more
- Explore scraping data, computer vision, sending automated emails & more using Python
- Schedule Python programs based on computer events
A subset of machine learning, deep learning focuses on how machines use neural networks to learn from data. These neural networks are used to perform tasks and are adjusted to better the outcome each time, paving the way for groundbreaking machines that learn on their own! This master class takes you through machine learning, neural networks, and several core tools, like Keras, TensorFlow, and Python as you work toward creating a model that can classify images.
- Access 46 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through the essentials for using Python, Keras, TensorFlow & more machine learning tools
- Expand your understanding of machine learning, neural networks & convolutions
- Dive into creating your own image classifier model from scratch
In this course, you’ll build a photo filter editor which allows you to create filters such as those used in Instagram and Snapchat. This app allows you to load a photo, edit its contrast, brightness, and grey-scale. You can also create and apply custom filters using this tool. Build the filters you love! What’s cooler than that?
- Access 22 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about matrices, color models, brightness, contract, & convolution
- Install the Anaconda development environment
- Explore matrix operations & OpenCV
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.