Designed for beginners, this comprehensive Python course will introduce you to this general-purpose programming language that many professionals consider one of the best first languages to learn. Even if you’ve never written a line of code in your life, you’ll learn how to build a complete program from scratch in this language used by tech giants like Google, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Access 4 hours of course content 24/7
- Understand the Python installation process & learn about variables, loops, & statements
- Master function parameters, variables & common errors
- Verify your knowledge w/ practical exercises
- Build your own Python program from scratch
If you want to get serious about web development, you need to know Python Django. In this course you’ll create your own sophisticated website from scratch using Django and incorporate an authentication system, ecommerce with PayPal and Stripe, geolocation, map integration, and web services. Through this example-driven course, you’ll gain a nuanced understanding of how to build sites with Django.
- Access 52 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how Django creates web apps, specifically software normally backed up by a database
- Learn how Django’s framework makes building database-driven websites easier
- Work w/ Git, the world’s largest free & open source version control system
Python is one of the most versatile and commonly used programming languages in the world. It’s also generally considered one of the easiest to learn, which is why this course is so valuable. You’ll learn Python programming while building your very own clone of the oddly addictive mobile game, Flappy Bird. Learning coding can be fun, as you’re about to find out!
- Access 9 units of study 24/7
- Gain practical experience w/ Python game development using Python programming concepts & initial coding
- Understand input controls, boundaries, crash events, & menu creation
- Add game elements like logic, score display, difficulty levels & more
- Enjoy playing the Flappy Bird clone you’ve created & share it w/ friends
- Experience the game development process
- Use your new skills as a gateway to a future in game development
Python is one of the most popular coding languages and is a favorite of some of the web’s biggest giants. It’s designed with accessibility, simplicity, and versatility in mind, and is commonly used in everything from machine learning to web development. In this course, you’ll learn how to optimize Python’s web programming capabilities.
- Access 57 lectures 24/7
- Discuss the concept of Object Oriented Programming
- Learn SQLite w/ Python
- Insert dynamic data, read data, & update data w/ SQLite
- Boost your resume & open up a new realm of career opportunities
Object-Oriented Programming is a programming language model organized objects rather than “actions” and data rather than logic. This discipline can be used to create advanced and easy maintainable Python applications, and this course will teach you how to do just that. By learning the most up to date tools and techniques you’ll be ready to build applications fast and deploy them with extreme efficiency.
- Access 7 units of study 24/7
- Build on existing Python expertise to learn how to create both easy & advanced maintainable Python applications
- Become confident in the new approach to programming expected from most employers
- Create newly featured Python applications
- Cover class construct, the special_init_method, attributes, methods, class variables, & more
- Explore how to create an object, obtain object attributes, change object attribute values & more
Data is everywhere and companies are constantly gathering information on consumers to make better informed business decisions. As such, skilled data experts are in demand to help interpret data. In this course, you’ll learn how to analyze data, manipulate data sets, and master data mining in Python. By course’s end, you’ll have a coveted skill set that will help you score high-paying jobs.
- Access 51 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the fundamentals of Pandas, the library of data structures you can use in conjunction w/ Python
- Run data manipulation, logical categorizing, statistical functions & more in conjunction w/ Pandas
- Work w/ missing data, combine data, & tackle advanced operations like resampling, correlation, & mapping
- Explore the NumPy library of high level mathematical functions
Data visualization is a skill set that is in high-demand from businesses in all industries, and this course will enable you to jump on that wave. Focusing on Python 3 in conjunction with Matplotlib, you’ll learn how to translate data into easy-to-read, accessible charts and graphs, that companies can benefit from.
- Access 58 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Python 3 & Matplotlib
- Discover how to visualize multiple forms of graphs in both 2D & 3D
- Load & organize data from various sources for visualization
- Create live graphs & learn how to customize them
- Master basic functions like labels, titles, window buttons, & legends
- Explore advanced features like customized spines, styles, annotations, averages, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.