Ruby on Rails has been used to build some of the most complex websites in existence, and is a hugely valuable tool for any aspiring web developer. In this course, you’ll learn how to build a Rails application from scratch, following along with the instructor’s real process when he was hired to build this app. Through this lens, you’ll learn common mistakes, as well as troubleshooting fixes to become a more complete developer.
- Access 121 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Use TDD & BDD w/ the RSpec & Capybara testing frameworks
- Work w/ the Twilio API to send SMS messages
- Integrate a permission structure for users
- Work w/ automated email components
- Create an approval workflow from scratch
Are you ready to build professional applications that combine the Angular 2 application framework with Rails 5 as a backend? Then this is the course for you. In this course, you’ll develop three applications with Angular working as the front end, with two Rails API apps functioning as the back end. You’ll learn how to create incredibly fast, dynamic Angular applications that embrace features such as real-time updates, along with the power and flexibility provided by the Rails framework.
- Access 62 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to configure your system to run Angular Applications
- Understand how to generate an Angular 2 application from scratch
- Discover what it takes to build Angular components
- Work w/ Angular Observables to automatically update page elements without even needing to refresh the page
- Communicate w/ APIs & parse the data they return
In this course, you’re going to learn all of the key skills that you’ll need to start building out professional websites. This course takes into account the HTML and CSS skills that hiring managers at top countries around the world are looking for so you’ll develop a truly in-demand skill set.
- Access 58 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Explore HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, & CSS Grid
- Get familiar w/ creating animations
- Learn media queries for building responsive layouts from scratch
- Discuss CSS selectors, navigation, fonts, & forms
- Discover how to integrate & style images
- Learn front end development best practices
If you’re ready to start building professional web applications, you came to the right place. In this course, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of basic web app development principles by building real-world projects. Beginning with setting up your local development environment and ending with deploying your production application to the web, this course gives a detailed walk through of everything you need to know to build interactive, professional apps.
- Access 73 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to create applications & use the Rails console
- Generate scaffolds & run advanced database queries
- Configure RESTful routes & views
- Build out the full Model/View/Controller architecture
- Work w/ multiple database options, create custom algorithms, & build a file uploader connected to a CDN
- Discover how to work w/ Ruby gem libraries & integrate authentication
The Vim text editor is an extremely useful tool for efficiently debugging and building Ruby programs on the fly. This course gives you a comprehensive breakdown of the editor and shows you how to integrate it into your workflow. But you’ll also go beyond just using the editor to understand how you can use Vim to automate your entire development workflow like a professional Ruby developer.
- Access 35 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to process Ruby code so that it renders right inside of the file
- Debug & build Ruby programs without having to leave the text editor
- Customize the Vim environment like a pro
- Install Vim plugins
Do you want to build Angular 2 web and mobile applications? If that’s your goal it’s vital that you learn the TypeScript programming language, and that’s exactly what you’ll learn in this course. By course’s end, you’ll be ready to start learning how to work with the Angular 2 application framework since the new version is completely built in the TypeScript programming language. You’ll start with the basics of TypeScript programming and once you’re familiar with the syntax you’ll move onto more advanced TypeScript development techniques.
- Access 39 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Be ready to move onto building Angular 2 applications
- Code w/ the TypeScript programming language
- Work w/ TypeScript classes & object-oriented programming concepts
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the concepts of algorithm analysis and development. You’ll take a look at some of the most popular algorithms used in computer science and programming and explore some of the data structures that are frequently utilized in combination with these algorithms.
- Access 26 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Get familiar w/ a variety of popular algorithms like merge sort, radix sort, Huffman coding, & more
- Review a number of graph algorithms & explore advanced algorithm analysis concepts
- Access 42 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Work w/ collections, including arrays & various data structures
- Discover how to work w/ looping structures
Are you ready to launch your own freelance development business but don’t know where to start? In this course, you’ll learn the exact process the instructor used to build his six-figure/year freelance service so that you can learn from it and launch your own business.
- Access 40 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare for the launch of your business
- Create a portfolio, craft template proposals, & more
- Design a marketing system that generates leads
- Manage projects, test for code quality, work w/ legacy application, & manage client communication
- Access 211 lectures & 37 hours of content 24/7
- Build out a professional Rails environment
- Utilize Pivotal tracker to follow SCRUM project management best practices
- Examine how to work w/ Rails generators
- Work w/ data flow in Rails
- Manage a database using advanced SQL techniques
- Discuss API integration & RubyGem Libraries
- Integrate professional styles by leveraging Bootstrap 4 & build a connection to AWS
What does it take to become a full stack web developer? You need to know: server side coding, database design, HTML, CSS, algorithm development, file manipulation, routing, API integration, and the list goes on and on. This course walks you step-by-step through every skill you will need, and does so by showing you how to build an actual production application. Starting completely from scratch, you’ll learn how to set up your environment, create the application, build in advanced features, and finally deploy to the web!
- Learn to build applications w/ Ruby on Rails with 38 lectures & 6 hours of content
- Study Rails scaffold generators
- Learn how to use git repositories
- Build custom file uploaders & downloaders
- Understand database modeling & query generation
- Create & handle form data for input into the database
- Set up secure user logins
- Build a search engine for the app
- Learn HTML & CSS customization
- Use the Rails console
- Deploy the application to a live website
- See how the Model – View – Controller (MVC) framework works in action
- Study object-oriented programming (OOP)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.