User Experience (UX) design is the theoretical understanding of how users interact with websites. It is the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product. Today, we’re at the point where experience-design is of paramount importance to business and consumers alike. This breakthrough guide will help you define problems that need solving by understanding business and user UX needs.
- Access 25 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about key performance indicators & experience gaps
- Understand how to go about a problem statement & iterate it
- Get acquainted w/ user hypotheses & learn about user experience scenarios
- Explore the User Journey & Task development
Everything humans interact with has an experience associated with it and UX provides a theoretical understanding of how users interact with websites. In this guide, you’ll learn to define your users and build empathy for their potential problems, thereby understanding how to design an experience that is right for them.
- Access 28 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn different types of observation methods & human-centered design
- Discover how to build, design & test your persona
- Dive into observing user habits & technology
- Take a look at human insights & get started writing your own insights from a user point of view
If you ask ten designers about the relationship between brand and UX, you’ll get ten different answers. The instructor of this course has been studying this subject and now has a definitive breakdown. By the end of this class, you’ll be able to explain what a brand is, what makes a good brand great, and how brand and user experience are related to each other.
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Establish the modern definition of brand
- Discuss the qualities of a great brand & how a brand has a personality
- Reinforce your learning through valuable exercises
If you’ve found this course, chances are you’ve heard about the “hot new field” of UX design. UX design is consistently rated as one of the highest paying jobs with the best work-life balance, and opportunities to be creative. But what is UX really? Here, you’ll be given the tools you need to determine if a career in UX is right for you.
- Access 11 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get a brief overview of what UX design is & the traits that make a good UX designer
- Explore the frustrations of working in UX
- Receive a set of questions that will help you examine if UX is a career path that makes sense for you
In this project-based course, you’ll learn how to update old design practices by using new animation and creative 3D design techniques. You’ll learn everything step-by-step so you can develop the skills you need and see the practical implementation of each technique.
- Access 37 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Create animations & 3D design on the fly
- Learn through complete coding exercises
- Develop professional skills to build creative designs
- Build complete projects that will teach you everything you need to know to get started w/ CSS 3D design
There are two million apps on the App Store, which is why it’s important that you develop the design skills to make your app stand out, as well as the growth hacking techniques to get your app noticed. If you want to turn that app idea into a real business, you’ll want to check out this app design course aimed at those with no design experience.
- Access 46 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to the art of making beautiful apps
- Explore key UI & UX concepts
You probably at least know of Photoshop, the world’s leading photo editing software, but you might not know quite how to use it to its fullest potential. In this course, you’ll go from zero to hero in Photoshop, mastering all of the editing tools available, as well as the design capabilities. Whether you want to use Photoshop for business or pleasure, this course will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
- Access 59 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Navigate & customize a Photoshop workspace
- Learn how to edit RAW & non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Use selection tools, retouching tools, & more
- Create & adjust shapes in Photoshop
- Design graphics w/ different blend models
- Save your projects for printing, online, sharing, & more
Here’s your chance to jumpstart your career in UX/UI design, one of the hottest fields in today’s job market. You’ll learn how to go from idea to working product, doing everything from identifying potential users to creating wireframes for your app. Whether you’re developing a product you strongly believe in or strengthening your career prospects, you’re guaranteed to not only develop your UX/UI skills, but also take them to the next level.
- Take your app idea from a mere vision to reality w/ 6 hours of content
- Perform user research to find your target audience, then market to it
- Learn how to plan, research, tell stories, sketch & wireframe your app’s UX
- Use Photoshop to design your UI: use layers, create buttons & more
- Design different pages in your app: login screen, categories screen, etc.
- Complete assignments & take quizzes to consolidate your knowledge
- Boost your employability & monetize your new skills
Experience Design CC (Adobe XD) allows you to go from idea to prototype faster. This course will walk you through all the feature’s of Adobe’s new dedicated tool for UX design so you can build your own interactive mobile app and website prototypes with ease. With Adobe XD, you’ll save loads of time on future projects so you can increase your work bandwidth.
- Access 24 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to integrate Adobe XD into your design workflow & combine it w/ Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC
- Discuss wireframing, designing & collecting assets, and more
- Explore Adobe XD design tools
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.