Have you ever wondered exactly how hackers hack? Do words like firewalls, encryption, biometrics and malware sound confusing to you? Have you been looking for a course that teaches you all the basics of both information and cybersecurity in a fun relaxed manner? If so then you are going to find this course absolutely perfect for you. This 2-hour course will walk you through basic cybersecurity terminologies, concepts, and protocols and move on to hacking methods, malware types, and the processes employed by cybersecurity professionals to defend networks and systems from attacks.
- Access 46 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basic terminologies & topics like the trinity of IT security and computer protocols
- Explore the world of hackers & hacking methodologies
- Know the various ways how cybercriminals & hackers attack systems and networks
- Learn the various forms of malware such as viruses, worms & trojans and how they differ from one another
- Learn about the methods employed by cybersecurity professionals to protect systems & networks from cyber attacks
- Explore topics related to both information & cybersecurity such as the BYOD policy and cyber warfare
“Great intro to Cyber Security. I currently work in IT and I’m considering transitioning to InfoSec. This course was very informative and it has me motivated to continue exploring and learning more about the field of Cyber Security and InfoSec.” – Chris Loyola
Take your basic knowledge of cybersecurity to a whole new level with this exciting course that promises to be educational, informative and fun-filled. With 87 lectures, this class will build upon a basic foundation in Cyber Security with a strong focus on core topics like networking, privacy & anonymity, malware, email security, backups & encryption, and Windows 10 hardening. This course has been designed to provide you with the knowledge and tools to not only better protect yourself against malware but to also prepare you for a career in the cybersecurity field if you so wish.
- Access 87 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how a lot of security technologies work behind the scenes
- Learn all the latest techniques used in the world of cybersecurity today
- Use a wide variety of software to improve your security game including VPNs, Kaspersky Antivirus, Bitlocker, & more
- Prepare yourself for entry-level roles w/ a solid set of cybersecurity skills
“Getting more exciting! Learning more! Alex is extremely professional in the way he delivers the content. I will recommend this course to anyone!” – Ian Chebe
In a world where smartphones and other mobile devices generate over 52% of all internet traffic, the security of such mobile devices has never been more important. In this short but intensive course, you are going to learn practical skills and techniques to protect your mobile device against hackers and malware. Designed for both Android and iOS users, this class covers techniques and applications for both platforms.
- Access 27 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Work w/ Malwarebytes, one of the best anti-malware apps
- Learn how to backup your mobile device
- Install & configure a virtual private network on your mobile device
- Safely access free public Wi-Fi networks
- Properly tweak & change the default security settings
“This course was informative and helped me navigate a few menus within my Android securing my phone further.” – Gregory Robertson
The internet is a nasty place. Everywhere you go, there are hackers and malware just waiting for the right opportunity to steal your important information and corrupt your computer files. It’s not just cyber criminals coming after you though, we have also got companies and advertisers invading your privacy and tracking your every move on the internet. As such, there has never been a more important time for you to start taking your personal security online seriously. This course will show you real-life life examples of different types of hacking attacks and how best to tackle them, with no IT or cybersecurity background needed.
- Access 27 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Create & manage the strongest types of passwords
- Stay safe while using the internet
- Ensure your privacy so advertisers cannot track you
- Secure your social media accounts including Facebook & LinkedIn
“Great course for beginners and straight to the point, no fluff.”
– Anthony Lewis
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.