The CompTIA A+ certification training course includes preparation material for the two Core exams in the CompTIA A+ certification requirements. Learners can find around 12 hours 36 minutes of training videos focused on all objectives of the two core exams. It will help you validate your abilities in IT operational and technical support roles with the CompTIA A+ certification. It covers hardware and networking, troubleshooting, operating systems, virtualization, cloud computing, and security.
- Access 59 lectures & 12.36 hours of content 24/7
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support personnel
- Configure device operating systems such as Chrome OS, Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, & Linux
- Administer cloud-based or SaaS as well as client-based software
- Troubleshoot & resolve core service issues as well as support challenges
- Support basic IT infrastructure & networking
- Implement basic backup & recovery methods
- Apply the best practices for data storage & management
The CompTIA Network+ training course includes around 6 hours 52 minutes of training videos with detailed coverage of all exam topics in the CompTIA Network+ certification exam. It covers the topics about ports & protocols, routing & switching, segmentation, network services, comparisons of network topologies, virtualization, and more. The course includes a total of 33 engaging and precisely tailored lectures for different chapters in the course.
- Access 33 lectures & 6.52 hours of content 24/7
- Design & implement functional networks
- Configure, manage & maintain essential network devices
- Use devices like routers & switches for segmentation of network traffic and creation of resilient networks
- Identify benefits & setbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security & relevant protocols and standards
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
- Troubleshoot network problems
The CompTIA Security+ training course focuses on the SY0-501 exam in the certification track. The course will also be updated according to the introduction of a new exam, SY0-601 in November 2020. It covers systems installation & configuration, risk mitigation, threat analysis, and more. Subsequently, the training course also provides assurance of support from the subject matter experts.
- Access 22 lectures & 4.41 hours of content 24/7
- Detect different types of compromise
- Understand the concepts of vulnerability scanning & penetration testing
- Install, configure, & deploy network components
- Implement concepts for systems design & secure network architecture
- Install & configure identity and access services alongside and management controls
- Implement & summarize best practices for risk management and the relevant business impact
- Install & configure settings for wireless security and implement public key infrastructure
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.