DevOps is a software development methodology that combines software development with information technology operations in order to shorten the system development life cycle. Most software companies today employ extensive DevOps staffs and engineers are in constant demand. In this enormous bundle, you’ll learn everything you need to know to break into this booming field.
- Access 75 hours of content 24/7
- Master configuration management & continuous integration deployment, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, TeamCity, Ansible, and Nagios
- Learn how to deploy, manage, & operate highly-scalable systems on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform
- Gain implementation level knowledge of Microsoft Azure services
- Become proficient in Puppet
- Create your own Ansible playbooks, manage an entire cloud region, & configure network devices across Linux or Windows operating systems
- Learn key concepts of Agile Scrum
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.